the Rift

now i feel nothing [gaucho]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
*** please note that ranjiri is outside of the sanctuary just lurking and being creepy in general ***

ranjiri</style>
  peel back the layers and see what i've become</style>

She spotted the dream catcher on the ground near the opening of the cave she had explored only a few short weeks prior. It glinted with gold, a testament of her father's magic and the mangled face of the once pretty young mare twisted into something that should have resembled a grin. The tips over her skeletal wings scraped over the ground as she weaved her way toward the dream catcher and the opening of the underground cave. As the filly came to a halt she peered into the darkness, her one remaining ear tilted forward. The boom of Gaucho's voice was unmistakable even if she'd only heard it a handful of times.

"Gaucho?" Ranjiri called into the darkness. "Daddy?" Her voice was innocent sounding and in no way suited the abomination that stood outside of the safe haven that others were finding shelter in. "Daaaaaadddddyyyyyyyy. Gaaaaauuuuucchhhhoooooo." She crooned, her voice beginning to take on a wicked edge. She listened to her voice echo, flicking the pathetic whip that she called a tail.

"I saw you flying Gow-Gow." She worked the wicked edge from her voice so she would sound innocent again. "Daddy... why didn't you come find me? You're supposed to protect me, Daddy, but you weren't there." Blood trickled from her badly cracked hooves and the gaping chest and splattered on the ground. "Why didn't you save me, Daddy? Don't you love me?" Her focus shifted from her father to the other stallion that she knew was in the cave.

"Gaaaauuuccchhhoooooo...." She called his name out again. "Did you take your daughter with you, Gow-Gow? Or did you abandon her, too?" She giggled now, a sound filled with nothing but wickedness. "I could go look for her for you. I'll treat her real nice."

"Talk."

@[Gaucho]
Midas can post here if you want him to, Angel, but its not a must <3

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-09-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM