the Rift

now i feel nothing [gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

You don't miss a call like that. With everyone on high alert, Ranjiri's youthful and femininely-pitched voice easily wafted down into the darkness where the Throat herd was assembling. Dark ears perked forward, as Gaucho's gaze moved immediately to Midas. He knew that voice, even if he had only met the child once. He remembered her vigorous attempts at flight, and the look on Midas' face when possible injury came to his child. All winged children crash and burn from the sky at some point, but it was as if the paint believed he could shield his child from all possible harm.

Still, there was no paternal bond that linked the dark one outside, to the dun inside, regardless of how fond he initially was of her. Outside were the infected - the unforgettable darkness that the Sun God had spoken of - but inside was the protection of the crystalline walls, the rushing waters the -

Did you take your daughter with you, Gow-Gow?

The blood inside of Gaucho's chest seemed to slosh and freeze in place. A painful lump formed deep within, as he mentally twisted away from the image of his own daughter still out there somewhere. And Soh.. He mentally added with a grimace. Had this thing done something to them?! Fury raged in the dun as he pressed his way without haste through the assembled herd. He made his way to where the opening of the cave was - to where the pathway slithered down to the flat area where he currently stood. Squinting for a moment against the light of day, Gaucho looked up into the face of death.

Blue-gray eyes widened in alarm, for no matter Africa's description of the thing that attacked her, he was not prepared for this. She seemed held together with sinew and flesh, but little else.

"No touch Zeno!" He bellowed, ears against his skull. For a moment, his fury abated as certain familiar features of the child became more prominent. Was this permanent? Could it be that she was still in there somewhere? "Gee-gee...what happen? Why you..." He trailed off, unable to find a word to describe her current state.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-09-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-20-2014, 11:20 PM