the Rift

now i feel nothing [gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Her words were frighteningly true. Gaucho was to some extent, afraid to exit the caves. His fear however was not rooted in a desire to keep living in the ordinary sense - his concern was that, should he be infected, he would be unable to defend those who had come to rely on him. They had gathered the Throat into the caves - likes Rats, as gee-gee put it. He would not let them die under ground, never to see the sun again.

He would fight this; he had to. And for that reason, he could not surface. At least not yet.

"Gaucho get you, gee-gee. Make you better. " His words, while kind in form, were spoken almost threateningly. A promise he would keep - he would see to it that whatever evil permeated through the darkened filly's body, was eradicated. Somehow, he would.

From behind him, he heard the footfalls of Midas, as he joined in viewing the spectacle of Ranjiri. Until the grief-struck words fell from the Sultan's lips, Gaucho hadn't even thought of the emotional weight that seeing his child this way, was likely having upon Midas. Dark ears falling backwards slightly, he nudged the painted shoulder with a grunt. "We fix her Midas. We do it."

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-09-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-20-2014, 11:20 PM