the Rift

Absinthian Salutations [PLAGUE]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

There was a commotion off in the distance. The Blood Prince had come to the forest of vagabonds and refugees. Leaving the Basin was foolish, but there was flesh blood that could be used to raise defenses. What monsters now lurked within the land of Helovia was unknown to the soldier. All that he knew was something had been brewing, but as he drew nearer to the scent and sound of another. When the stranger came into view, his eyes widened in horror at the monster it was fighting. The Blood Prince didn’t go to assist though, as foul as the creature was, he wanted to see what this stallion was capable of. Despite his massive frame, he did his best to conceal himself within the trees as the brawl continued. In the end, it appeared as though the stallion had defeated the demon that attacked him. A smirk passed over Déodat’s lips as he stepped out from the trees and approached the crowned warrior.

“Impressive,” Déodat said, his tones rough, he had absolutely no intentions of revealing how deeply the Blood Prince had been impressed by the other stallion’s display. Slowly he paced about the potential recruit, studying him intently before stopping in front of him. “I’m Déodat, I hail from the Basin.” His gaze flickered down to the monster that had been slain. Déodat curled his lip back in disgust. This would be another thing that the Basin would have to look into, and make sure that their borders were guarded more than the past.

“I am afraid I can’t offer you an explanation for that, but I can say evil things are brewing in Helovia… That thing very well could be a part of it,” he mused to himself. “I won’t waste any time with conversation though. The Basin welcomes solely the crowned, and we could use a warrior with your ability… Are you interested?”

"talk talk talk"

May angels protect you
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Absinthian Salutations [PLAGUE] - by Crash Course - 01-09-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Absinthian Salutations [PLAGUE] - by Déodat - 01-09-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Absinthian Salutations [PLAGUE] - by Feritas - 01-11-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Absinthian Salutations [PLAGUE] - by Déodat - 01-13-2014, 10:15 PM