the Rift

[OPEN] Working For The Undead

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As if she was going to have to wait long, a voice coo's to her one and a half ears and sets her to crane her head around in a swift moment. The stallion who stands behind her gives her a flicker of amusement, thin smile with content flooding her eyes. He seems to her eyes, unsettled by her appearance. The exposed rib bones with blood and muscle on them can make no exception to how she must be making him feel.
"See these feathers, or are you blind? I hope you do, because then you will be of no use to me."
She steps to his direction, moving with the unnatural speed that has become part of her. The feathers are tossed about her mouth so that he can have a better view of them.
"I plucked them off an especially whiny Pegasus. I want to keep them, as they're unnatural beautiful. If you would please, help me get them into forelock on the right side, at the base of my ear. As a reward, one of the black feathers is yours.
"I would also like to ensure you that a part of me is good to my word, and if you will do what I need help with, I shall not attack you or attempt to infect you. Deal?"

This ends with the girl placing the feathers to the ice floors and sliding a hoof over it. It held them down so that he could pick them up and perform the taan while trying to avoid the possibility of infection.
Eyelashes fluttering, their black threads tipped with silver, she tries to get an innocent state so that she isn't the death that stands before him.
In her attempts, one word escapes her lips.
"Please."

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Working For The Undead - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-13-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Déodat - 01-18-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Random Event - 01-18-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM