the Rift

[OPEN] Working For The Undead

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
just pretend that you want me & be my baby, be my baby
Dragomir stands silently for the strange appraisal of the freaky stallion as he arrives, feeling the touch of his tongue along his flesh with a shudder that rattles even his core. It’s a gesture meant to cow the submissive, he knows this much from observing stallions while tending to their mares and children, and the simple fact that it is being used on him by this pompous monster made him want to immediately rip the slobbery appendage from his mouth.

But he was raised better than that, despite former moments in which he had lost his honorable and stone worthy demeanor; either way, there were now two of the demons to deal with rather than just one, and he didn’t need to glance about him to know that there was no one here to help him.

Or perhaps… there was.

He feels the tingling sensation of the magical branch rise from his rump to the tips of his body, shielding him from some unseen assailant that has escaped the lips of the stallion. The young painted stag, while often a failure in social situations, was good at observation, and while he was sure that the ailment the two suffered from was magical of sorts, it also now dawned on him that it passed between others much the same as a snuffling nose and upset stomach.

Without a word, he passes a prayer on to the Gods of this land, and the magical tree that had given him this seemingly mundane and useless gift.

And then he made possibly the wisest decision in his young life.

He needed to get this knowledge to the others, so that they might know the tree had given them a means to remain safe among the walking dead, even if those blessed were few. He had seen the magic at work, felt it hum across his flesh, and he knew it for precisely what it was.

Salvation.

"I think you should go fuck yourself," he says quite tersely around the fringes of his black feather before lunging hard and away from the two devils, charging as fast as he can towards the Edge until he’s under the cover of trees and sure he’s away from the sure to pursue him savages.
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Working For The Undead - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Sikeax - 01-09-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-13-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Déodat - 01-18-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Random Event - 01-18-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Random Event - 01-26-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Working For The Undead - by Dragomir - 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM