the Rift

[OPEN] New blood (Throat, welcoming)

Yitilu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Soon her journey would pick up again, as she was being led to a safe place. Flight was easy, and simple to her, but everytime it was still amazing. The feel of the wind through her wings and hair, was always a wonderful feeling. Hell even the wind upon her face was. So she was getting a kick out of flying, out of the feeling of freedom. She was also getting a kick out of the sights below her. Granted the scenery blurred with the speed at which she traveled, but it her eyes could adjust and sharpen, so that it became clear. It was beautiful. The colors the passed below her were mesmerising, she wanted to go an explore them, but she needed to follow the male pegasus, so her head was lifted, and her eyes fell upon her leader.

Greens turned into browns, as the grasses dried out. Then the browns mingled with reds and oranges, as pits of lava greeted the new face. Yitilu's flight would come to a halt, so as to get a better look at what she was seeing. Then she looked from stallion, who was unaware of her stopping, and then to the ground. Fire was something she liked, it was poweful and fun to watch, all the colors and shapes it made, but lava was something she was not a fan off. It was evil, and it seemed like it would hurt more, because it would be harded to rid yourself of. She was uneasy by being so close to those pits.

Then she remembered that she was following someone, and she quickly took off again. Wings would beat harder, propelling the fragile equine forward at a greater speed, so as to close the distance quicker. Once she was back in line with the stallion, he began his descent, circling first around the area, then slowly lowering himself down. He would wait for her then, and she would join him, gently the mare would glide down, until lightly hued hooves would touch that hard surface of the clay. Gold wings would fold in at her sides, whilst she walked towards the chestnut and the entrance to the underground.

Steps were slow, and hesitant then. She was nervous, and anxious to see the inside. Questions would surface, slithering from all corners of her mind, but she would beat them back. Yitilu would not let herself get so worked up again. So she followed him in, taking an interest in the sounds that each hoof made on the stone floor. It echoed, making each of their gaits sound hollow. She smiled at that, then let her eyes wander. The walls themselves were normal, just a form of stone that had not been unseen. So it was not that intriguing, but it was the fact that it was large enough to encompass the pair, and then some, and that it was remaining like it was sculpted, even with the pressure of the stone that sat ontop and around the opening.

The stallion led her into a larger area, one that was large enough to house many horses comfortably. She stopped at the entrance, and stood, awestruck by the magesty of it all. Gaze would travel to the source of the light in this area, the large lake of fire. It crackled and glowed before them, and even at a distance she could feel the heat. It carressed her pale hued face, and neck, warming the lady, bringing delight to her. Even if the pit was frightening some, the warmth and color that it gave off, was more than enough to outweigh the fear she felt over the danger it held.

His voice called to her again, welcoming, explaining everything. She listened with intent, listened the story of a force greater than one he had. "Thank you for the welcome." She said, polite as always.

Then words on the story sang from the unique pegasus lady, "Why has this force come here? Why do they claim that you cannot beat this force? I would think that your Sultan's would be thinking of ways to defeat this force, or at least keep it a bay. No offence to you and or Sultan's of course."

Stallion would go on to claim all who took shelter here. He talked about the unicorns, whom she did not mind even if many a pegasi did, and vice versa. She frowned, as she heard of a unicorn herd which housed unopen creatures. Creatures who would not take kindly to creatures not unicorn. "Well that's nice. I will be mindful of them. Thanks for informing me of the unfriendlies." She admitted, casting a look around briefly.

"Would you mind letting me know of where their favorite hang out is, this Basin herd. Just so I can keep my respective distance from the, lest things be stirred." She asked, easing her mind of lack of trust for this one. He was not a bad guy to her anymore, and her demeanor would flourish around him. She was becoming a more social lass, albeit highly inquisitive.

She smiled when he explained that not all were bad, and there was not trouble to be found in a number of the herds. That was good, she didn't want to have to be cautious all the time. Though her personality was such that any being would recieve a cautious and shy reaction from Yilitu, at least for a while. Her named was asked soon after and she asnwered, "My name is Yitilu. May I ask for your name?. . .And if you do not mind I would love to know where water can be found. My throat is rather parched from a long journey before coming to Helovia."

Messages In This Thread
New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Hector - 01-10-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Yitilu - 01-10-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Yitilu - 01-13-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: New blood (Throat, welcoming) - by Hector - 01-19-2014, 11:32 PM