Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
Below my soul
I feel an engine
Collapsing as it sees the pain
If I could only shut it out...
</style>

As of late it had been very rare for Rasta to be out of his sight for more than just a couple of minutes, but this time she had been out of his sight for far longer than he was comfortable with. Naturally he worried, but the worry did not show on his scarred face as it might have a mare who had lost their child among an ever churning sea of bodies. His bi-colored eyes shifted around the faces that were becoming more and more common and familiar, but he didn't see the one that was the most familiar. The one that put him the most at ease and chased away the gnawing teeth of loneliness that he hadn't realized had been gnawing at his life until she had, quite literally, stumbled into it. He told himself he was only worried because he had promised to protect her and he never backed out on his promises, that it was nothing more. Maybe if he continued to tell himself that he would start to believe it.

Alleo searched rooms he had seen her in and had taken her to with the both of them wanted a little space to breathe, and one by one they came up empty. He worked his way from the back of the caves to the front, his worry increasing with each step he took toward the opening and the world that existed above ground. Had she gone up there? Alone? Without telling him? If she had then she had done so intentionally because he wouldn't allow her to go by herself. It was too dangerous if all the talk about monsters and darkness was true.

The stallion froze mid stride when he heard another stallion speak Rasta's name. The other words he spoke had gone in one ear and out the other, but her name stuck and ricocheted around his mind. His direction changed and his steps sped up as he moved swiftly in the direction that Rasta's name had come from and he soon found the pale mare with a painted stallion and another mare. What was that feeling constricting his heart? Jealousy? No, he had never been the jealous type, it had to be concern for her well-being that was making him feel the way he was. He watched as she began to try to communicate and he stepped forward, her name falling from his lips much like a sigh of relief. "Rasta."

Alleo reached out and touched his muzzle gently to her shoulder, sighing, then turned his blue-green gaze on the other stallion, eyeing him critically like he would anyone else who he might consider a threat. Did it dawn on him that he might be eyeing one of the sultans of the Dragon's Throat? No. At this point what difference did titles make? What separation did the herds have? They had all been thrust together to live underground while havoc and chaos were wreaked on the outside world.

"I am Alleo." He said after softly clearing his throat. "What Rasta is trying to say is that she is on a quest for a companion that the Earth God has given to her. She is mute until Tallsun. In return for taking her voice the Earth God has given her her sight back. And I am sworn to protect her until she no longer needs my services. Protecting her, however, is difficult when she runs off alone." At that point he had shifted his gaze to Rasta and quirked a brow at her. Maybe she'd get the hint and not run off without telling him again.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Golden - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Golden - by Rasta - 01-12-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: Golden - by Yitilu - 01-12-2014, 01:59 AM
RE: Golden - by Midas - 01-12-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Golden - by Rasta - 01-16-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Golden - by Alleo - 01-17-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Golden - by Midas - 02-17-2014, 02:51 PM