the Rift

[OPEN] The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
It was so peaceful. No thoughts demanded his focus nor energy, it was all quiet. And painful. He had not thought this through, but what the hell. He was finally free of the wings and the prison they provided. It would be no more what-if- or why-questions. They all lay on the floor, soaked in smelling blood. Soon they would be forgotten, as all must endure one time or another.

Ears moved slightly as he heard soft sounds followed by hooves. What a sight this must be for the poor souls entering. A small smile curved his black and red lips as his eyes slowly opened and revealed the brown beneath. One of them spoke, offering help if he wanted it and soon enough, a name followed. As silence roamed, Windwalker answered with a great effort. "I do not want my wings back. I tore them off for a reason". Heavy breathing followed the words and he managed to turn his head slightly to get a look at this Apollo.

"But I thank you for the concern.. Brother." It was not easy to keep his head this way, so he gave up and let it fall back to the floor. How long until he could stand up or walk again? He did not know, but it did not matter. He liked the floor. "I will clean up this mess as soon as I find a way to close the wounds" He said it as he laughed and tasted his own blood every time he closed his lips. This was just too funny to not laugh about. After all this years, he found a way. A painful way, but a way nonetheless.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open] - by Windwalker - 01-11-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open] - by Pheonix - 01-14-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: The Days I Recall Being Wonderful [Open] - by Pheonix - 01-22-2014, 01:48 PM