the Rift

Smooth and Chocolately

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

a b i s h i a
have faith in the young

She had lead the horned girl to the Heavenly Fields, then down the hole that they had found, out of curiosity. They came to an underground area, and the feeling of security cloaked the hornless girl. Glancing to Rhiannon, she smiled a bit. She really enjoyed the company of the crowned princess, and hoped one day they could be friends. But the everlasting thought that Abishia was hornless, stabbed at her heart and caused her to ache. She wanted to be horned so bad. She wished that she could be like her new friend Rhiannon. Well, they weren't exactly friends yet, but Abishia wanted to be good friends with the girl. Hell, Abishia thought like a Unicorn. She had a hidden hate for Peagusi, and Equines. Even though she was an Equine, she despised them. The stupid species had ruined her chances to be in the Basin. With a snort, she walked on, towards one of the stone walls. She stopped, and looked to Rhi. "You know, Princess, I'm not like many other Equines. " She displayed a sort of evil smile on her lips, and lowered her voice to a whisper, knowing that there could be others around. She flicked her maw at the girl's crown, and spoke. " I've always wanted one, but of course, I'm 'blessed' with being a stupid Equine. " She snorted, talking about being 'blessed' in a very sarcastic tone. She liked Rhiannon, and knew they probably were a lot alike, in the situation of hating the other species. Nearby, Abishia heard voices, and she flattened her ears, wanting to be only with Rhi. With a sly glance from side to side, she quieted her voice even more, and raised her maw to the older girl's hark. " This may be odd, but I dispise Equines and Peagusi, even though I am one, there is a fiery hate for them deep in me. I can't help it. " She said this, her whisper trimmed with a bit of evil. With every day, she was becoming more and more devilish inside, although she didn't show it around certain horses. She mostly was known as the sweet little filly, but no one knew what she really was like inside.

Cocking her back left foot, she leaned against the cold, stone wall. She didn't care much for exploring the new place, for she could do it sometime later. She was more interested in conversing and getting to know Rhiannon. The crowned girl was beautiful, yes, and quite intriguing. Abishia felt as though deep down, she was a lot like Rhiannon. It seemed odd, yes, but it was quite try. Abishia smiled smugly, happy to get the secret off her chest. " So, I've heard a lot about the Basin... Mind telling me more, Princess?

@[Rhiannon]

{how she talks} {how they talk to her} {how she walks}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts