[PRIVATE] Form Follows Function

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

On the surface simplicity
But the darkest pit in me

>
The boy pulled his sword from her flesh and the spider anticipated his next strike, but when he kept moving back a frown passed over her lips. Instead of there being another clash, there was simply a question that hung in the air. For a long moment she gave no answer. ”The darkness devoured me,” her tone was grim and sorrowful. The spider’s face shifted and the monster for mere seconds faded and the damaged child that lay dormant in her mind awoke. It is said the eyes are the window to the soul, and in this case her eyes were so much bigger than a window, they were a doorway. Just as the door opened, the demon slammed it shut, making those moments seem like mere figments.

As the black oozed down his horn, a grin passed over her lips as it dawned on her that this boy would fall into the black just like her. Soon he would be a predator prowling the wastelands of Helovia for scraps of flesh. That would teach him that she was the queen and he was a mere bumpkin. In the end, Jorogumo believed, monster or mortal she would be the one to rise above and win. After all, their first game she had been the victor, over both him and the disgusting little chou.

Despite all her taunts and jeers, the boy simply stood there and refused to budge. All he ever seemed to do was disappoint. Maybe she should find a new toy after she crushed this little insect. But then he spoke. Come for me. He refused to lunge. “Remind me to find a new toy after I watch you bleed out on the ground.” She said it with a soft giggle at the end. “You tend to disappoint, and you’re quite stupid…” Her face hardened and all sense of childish fun was replaced with girlish malice. “I hate stupid things, even if they are fun to mess with for little while.”

For a long moment she contemplated whether attacking would be truly worth it. The legs at her side twitch and curl up at her sides. Well, of course it would be worth it. Everyone needed to taste the darkness or die, that was a simple fact. As the boy backed away, a smirk curled up on her lips. “It’ll take more than that to run away little bug.” She dissipated into a cloud of black smoke and materialized in front of him. “I have a splendid idea! Let’s play a game of tag, but if I tag you, then I get to rip the flesh from your bones, and if you can evade me you can push me into there.” She gestured to the powerful flames radiating from Helovia’s heart.

@[Reginald]

It's pagan poetry

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-13-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-23-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-24-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-25-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Jorogumo - 01-26-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Form Follows Function - by Reginald - 01-26-2014, 10:33 PM