the Rift

In this, as all, prevails

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Footfalls almost silent in the night, only evidence of presence the marks in the ground from my hooves. Then noise. Click clack click clack. On the stone floor of the cavern my hooves clatter. It's loud and I don't like it. I grunt softly as I step down into the cave. The lady ahead of me was not lying, it was a little bit steep. I had noticed her walking toward the caves and had followed, hearing her say she was part of the Asylum. That was the group that Reizend had mentioned, I thought, so why not? It was better than being all alone in the darkening world. Though I have not been in Helovia long, I can tell that there is a change in the air and something horrible is happening. I don't want any part of it, No Sir! -You're a pussy.- I ignore Her foul language. No place for that, no reason for it. I am not a .. that.. I'm just conscious of the danger around me. What's wrong with that?

I step through the dripping cavern, my ears twitching when water from the stalactites drip down upon me. Stupid water. I did not give it permission to drip on me. I follow the voice of the one before me. She stops and turns around, and addresses the gathering that has been following her here, to this Sanctuary. There are others here, though I know nobody else. Pegasi, unicorns, hybrids, and normal equines. There are all sorts gathered, big and small, young and old. I wonder who they all are, and another part of me wonders exactly how many of us can fit in this cavern. Surely not all of Helovia.. there must be many of us and surely this space is not infinite. But her voice calls me back and I look up at the lady who calls herself Circuta. She is a black beauty, and the night, instead of dimming her appearance, enhances it. Her horn is unlike mine. It is curved, and seems dark with a sickish hue at the end of it. Her eyes are colorful like mine, but while mine are brown hers are violet. She seems nice enough, and I rest a foot as I listen to her words. She assures me that I will be safe here and that I should not dare to leave this new, temporary home. I hope that I like this cavern then. I don't want to get stir crazy. The Voice chimes in with her own suggestion. -Don't worry, I have some ideas.- But as Circuta talks, telling us to behave and not pick fights, I can hear Her muttering with disappointment. Clearly her ideas were not the happy, friendly kind.

Rank and placement? My mind has wandered, thanks to Her, and only now am I paying attention again. I do not have a rank, or any special placement. I would like to fit in though, and make friends with this new family of mine. I do hope that they like me, and that I will be accepted here. I do not feel that I have been accepted anywhere for a long time. She is always getting the way, and seems to be the only one constantly by my side.

I step forward toward this new temporary Queen. My hooves clack again, but the chatter around me from the other herds covers up the sound I make. I'm not sure if I like this better or worse. I look up to her with my soft brown orbs, crown tilted to the side. "My Lady Circuta, I am Cashmere. Reizend told me I would be welcome with your family. You mentioned crafting - I like glass things, like my horn. Perhaps I could help?" My voice is sweet like honey, and full of wonder and gentleness. I can feel Her frothing at the mouth, a tempest inside me. She wants to get out and have her own say. But that's not how it works. She is only in my mind and I am in control of my body. -Are you?- Well, there were those times where I woke up very confused and disoriented.... Is there something I'm missing?

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

WC: 702
Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
In this, as all, prevails - by Circuta - 01-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Midas - 01-13-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Cashmere - 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Oxy - 01-13-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Skysong - 01-22-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Cealestis - 01-25-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Elsa - 02-01-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: In this, as all, prevails - by Ghost - 02-02-2014, 08:45 AM