the Rift

[OPEN] better dig two

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

abraham // gwyneverre

Gwyn trilled again, her joyous mood reflective of her newborn state. She had been in that egg for far too long, waiting for the right bondmate to present itself to her. Abraham was the one--the colt was strong and true, he would forever hold her heart. She had little speech at this point, but she would show the boy her needs, wants, desires, fears--everything, she would show him through their bond. She had already shown that she can transfer her vision--the knowledge so bred into her by instinct that she knew it and dreamt of it in her shelled-prison. A thousand years of sleep was well worth waiting at the bottom of the ocean for this colt.

"Gwyn," The child let the name roll off his tongue again, confused of where exactly it came from. He had never heard it before, nor had he ever thought of it until he gained purchase of the vision of the monochromatic reptile. Sighing, contently, Abraham lowered his head to rest. He felt extremely drained all the sudden, the toll of the bond commencement taking its own agenda on the youngling's thick body. However, before the colt can rest, he is startled awake. From the way he had come initially sounds a voice, causing the cold prince to turn on his heels to face the new, tall creature before him. The obsidian equine was not as large as his father, near more his mother's size, but it was an intimidating sight nonetheless. "Oh, uh...thank you."

It was apparent the young man had not been accustomed to showing gratitude before, and the words felt fowl on his tongue. Swallowing back the taste, the prince loosened his shoulders. The friesian equine before him did not seem to be a threat, and from his own bond burst forth a larger, green dragon. Above him, Gwyn went to action. Her fiery eyes glistened and she jumped from Abraham's forehead. The white spread her wings and glided towards the green, a light singsong-growl playing from her throat. Abraham was confused, and he sought Destrier's eyes. "Abraham--" He breathed, almost dismissing the name, "Why are they acting like that?" Abraham asked. It was then that the black stallion confessed that his dragon needed the white to eat.

"What? What do dragons eat?" There was a deeper question behind the innocence of the mismatched eyes. How was he to provide for this new, young, infant-life?

broken windows and ashes are guiding the way

Image Credits

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
better dig two - by Abraham - 01-14-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: better dig two - by Destrier - 01-19-2014, 04:29 AM
RE: better dig two - by Abraham - 01-20-2014, 09:24 AM