the Rift

[OPEN] Is anybody home?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Her heart had been pounding. Not everyone had come with her. More importantly, her nurses were missing. She was in charge of them now. Their lives would be on her hands. Not once in a million years had she thought that the rank of Moon Doctor would be so worrisome. She was no longer worrying about just the health of the herd she was worried about those who she was supposed to teach. Now was the time when that strength and courage Mirage had spoke of right after the failed invasion from the Grey and the North would need to surface. Alysanne. Brisa. She hadn't even caught a glimpse of their faces when she had called the whole herd and asked them to follow.

The underground caves were not necessarily Res's first place to go to, but if the phoenix that she recognized to be Midas's said they were safe then she would have to go with them. And, on her way out of the caves and back towards the Edge she had definitely heard the movement of many other equines as they went on their own way throughout the many different sections of the caves.

Her pace had been slower than normal. Her hooves aching from the constant traveling across the rocky terrain of the heart into the not so soft fields leading up toward the Edge. She had waited a little bit before leaving. She had tried to rest. But, it had been nagging at her that so many of her charges were missing. And, as she got closer to the Edge her pace speed up until she was at a full out gallop, feeling the familiar thud of the locket as it bounced against her chest.

It was when she reached the borders and slid through the glass that she realized just how still the world here seemed. A warning sign that not all would bode well. She had to find them, and fast. "Brisa! Alysanne!" she yelled. Her voice was clashing with tones of uncertainty. If they weren't here then where were they? It was only when she heard the sound of a stag yelling for a name that seemed vaguely familiar to her that she started to edge in closer toward it.

What she found was two pegasi, one of which was Alysanne, and two unicorns. The tail end of the light unicorn's words rang in Res's ears. Yes. The caves. "Sisters. Brothers. Please. It isn't safe here. The herd has begun to migrate to the caves. We must go quickly if we wish to be safe. Search teams will be going out. We will find those who are not with us at this moment. Now is not the time to play hero. Please. Come with me." Resplendence spoke, the terror of the darkness radiating in her words as she motioned towards the exit of the Edge. They needed to get out, and now. Otherwise those creatures that had transformed Kahlua would begin to come after them and change them as well.

So, carefully, Res came up to Aly's side and began to nudge her to try and get her to ease forward, prepared to go and do it to all of them should they not want to move.

Even she had to be strong when she was breaking...

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Is anybody home? - by Alysanne - 01-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Miykael - 01-16-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nato - 01-17-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nyx - 01-17-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Aurelia - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:10 PM