the Rift

[OPEN] Is anybody home?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
No one left. No one but the dark unicorn dared to flee. Was everyone she lived with, everyone that she called her family so selfless to not leave her? She couldn't do anything for them! It was better to lose one member than five! Couldn't they see that?

She had told them to run. But instead Alysanne is moving up beside her saying that she isn't leaving Res there. The voice is calm - so much stronger than Res's had been, and as she feels the winged mare step up beside her she can't help but feel a pain in her heart. But it was that same pain in her heart that seemed to give her the strength to continue to push the healing magic out. And then, the mare is saying that Res can tell everyone herself how much she loves them. Telling her how she cannot deny them the opportunity to say it back. Tears are forming in her eyes. No one really loved her. Quil was the only one who would say it back to her, but she doubted he even completely felt it. After all, who could love her. She was broken. She couldn't be fixed. She couldn't ever be that image of the mare everyone wanted her to be. At least this way, if she died, it would give everyone an opportunity to realize just how much she cared.

The words about the darkness having Kahlua is circling around her skull and she almost feels sick. She's already losing her family. She can't lose more of them. She just can't.

And, of course, the other painted pegasus is jumping in front of them. He's almost right in front of the creature that is threatening them and saying that he will not leave. But, it is the grey unicorn that is trying to get the wraith to chase after her that has Res's heart tearing to shreds. NO! They needed to run! Why must they stay?! She's screaming in her head, and even though her magic is wrapping around the creature's form she notices that it isn't do anything. The sickness she thought it might be seemed to not be curable - at least not by the magic that had been gifted to her by the gods.

But, then her pinecone seems to glow a delicate blue, wrapping itself around both Res and Alysanne. The fog seems to be gone from around the two of them, and no strange feeling is coming over them. "Aly. Run now." She says, nipping at the mare's shoulder as tears are covering Res's face.

"Run!" she calls, her voice trembling in panic. The grey unicorn was doing her best to keep the creature from following them. It was their time to split. "Let's go!" she said, feeling that pain in her chest as she bolted off toward the caves, towards the last semblance of hope that was left.

Her family was breaking. Her family was shattering. And she couldn't do anything to fix it.

Rayo gave me permission to have Res's pinecone glow ;3

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Is anybody home? - by Alysanne - 01-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Miykael - 01-16-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nato - 01-17-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Nyx - 01-17-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Resplendence - 01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Is anybody home? - by Aurelia - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM