[PRIVATE] I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

Find Sohalia. Check.
He would recognize that voice anywhere. Note lifted his head quickly at the sound of his name, although the motion left the world spinning a bit in his eyes and his stomach churning. There before him stood petite Soh, looking beautiful as ever in the light of the caves.
She had to be angry at him. She had to. That's just the way it works. If you disappear without notice for most of the year and spontaneously come back, people get mad. Not because they're unhappy to see you, but because of the fact that you never said goodbye. They needed you and you weren't there. Note understood the feeling, for he had encountered it many times before.
The look that crossed Soh's face was one more of shock, disbelief, even. Note was almost relieved at this. He would take it over anger any day.
"Soh, I - I'm so sorry I was gone.." the stallion started, attempting to move towards her, but only stumbling with little Sabel there to steady his balance. The lynx wasn't much help, but she was enough to keep him from face-planting in the middle of the cave.The dusty bay was still unsteady on his feet, tremors shook the soft muscles beneath his coat. As dazed as he was, he didn't remove his eyes from Sohalia, even though there were three of her, each unfocused, at the moment.
Excitement poured from Sabel, she longed to lunge forward and greet the mare that, to her understanding, had been a favorite of Note's. She didn't, for her shoulder against his knee was the only thing keeping the stallion standing.
Once a warrior - now comparable to a cripple. Note was disappointed, almost embarrassed of his poor physique. He would heal in all due time, that was certain. The only thing that was uncertain to him was whether or not Sohalia could forgive him for being gone...

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho] - by Note - 01-17-2014, 04:52 PM