the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

What was this? Sohalia looked as if she was going to burst into tears, but not from joy.
Everyone has a downfall based upon their character, he supposed. You could read the mare's heart by looking in her eyes; her downfall was him.
Perhaps it would actually be better if he gave her a kiss on the cheek and left for good. The emotions that seemed to plague her impaled the stallion. He didn't care if she was happy to see him or not. He didn't care if she had lost all love for him. He didn't even care if she had been unfaithful..wait. Would she really do such a thing? Sohalia was so beautiful, with Note out of the picture she must have looked like fair game to others. Agh, it didn't matter. He just wanted her to be happy, if that meant her being with someone else, then so be it. If that meant him leaving for good, then so be it.
The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy.
She moved towards him, slowly, more instinctive than willing. Her words were soft, full of too many emotions to count, though they were generally negative. Note gave out a shaky breath and obeyed the mare's commands, careful to lean on her just enough to keep himself standing and no more.
Sabel, feeling relieved of her post as Note's personal cane, frolicked between the two horses' legs, meowing with definite happiness. Note stole a look at the lynx, seeing straight through her innocent facade. She wasn't happy for them, she only sensed the emotions in her bonded and was trying to lighten the mood. He smirked at the creature, then partly turned his head to Soh.
"I understand that quite a lot must have happened in my absence..but please, please try not to act in despair. I just want you to be happy," Note paused here. He shook his head gently; his mane nappy, and overgrown from months of mistreatment began to fall all across his neck. "I can just leave again, if you want me to; if that'll make things easier for you," Note finished, choking out the words. Leaving her was the hardest thing he could do to himself, but it would be a small sacrifice in return for a smile upon her lips.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho] - by Note - 01-18-2014, 05:26 PM