[PRIVATE] I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

'You don't want me.'
The sentence echoed through Note's mind. That wasn't true. That despicable string of words were not true on any basis and never would be, for that matter. He still loved her, he still wanted her. He wanted to lay down in the middle of the cave with her and just spent the next few hours nuzzling in blissful happiness. He wanted to catch up on how things had been the last few months, how much Skysong had grown and all. What he wanted most of all was a chance to redo the last nine months.
Before the stallion could muster out anything that would reflect how he felt, someone started to approach the pair. Hooves beat down in the cave, the clunky sound resonating throughout the cavern. What a lovely moment for an interruption.
A light glow filled the gave as the someone came into Note's vision. He had wisps of fire coming off his wings, antlers sprouting from his head. He was enormous..wait, he was Gaucho. They had a spar many months ago, he believed. Note was unused to his magic then, still recovering from the injury (mentally and physically) he sustained on his side.
Gaucho seemed authoritative, his attention focused solely on Note. The dusty bay held the new figure's gaze, a questioning look found in his sharp, green eyes.
The new stallion spoke in his terse, almost unintelligent way of speech. There seemed to be multiple meanings of his words - erm, word. If that. Emotion would be a clue to whatever he was trying to say, but the only thing Note could get from the beast was almost a scandalous remark of what was happening here.
"Do you need something?" Note spoke, turning his head to the stallion and doing his best to remove his weight from Sohalia's side. It was most certainly embarrassing to be seen leaning upon a little mare to stay standing.
'Gaucho try to sleep for long time. Then Gaucho get back to you on thought!' Sabel spoke through the bond, stopping her excited motions to stand by Note. The dusty bay was amused by the lynx. She was trying to place Gaucho in Note's hooves. The beast would certainly not think this was extremely embarrassing. Now Note was barely dazed, still weak, but not shaking.
Gods, why did this have to happen to him?

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho] - by Note - 01-19-2014, 11:00 PM