the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50f4feb8c0907]

N o t e

'What's this guy's problem?' Note thought irritably to himself as Gaucho approached. Fire followed in his wake and continued to flare on his wingtips, making the beast seem more like a God than a horse.
A smile appeared on Note's ashen lips as Gaucho addressed him, disregarding the scorn so evident on his features. He needed quite a lot, yes. One of the newer additions to the list just happened to be for the Godly beast to leave them alone.
Note noticed Gaucho's gaze shift briefly upon Sohalia in a way that seemed to almost scold the mare. He could do and say whatever he wanted to Note, but the dusty bay could not stand the sight of him acting like that to Sohalia. It made him want to rip the stallion to shreds. But he couldn't. Even if his health was fully restored he couldn't. Note was trained to be an assassin, kill when you are the shadow, hide when you're not. Soldiers took their way of fighting differently. They charged head on, inflicting damage as well as taking it. The dusty bay simply had trouble with his prey fighting back, although he had done his best to adjust.
Gaucho's question astounded Note the most. He was almost offended by it. Sohalia and Note had been together before Gaucho was even welcomed into the Throat. He should have known about them.
It had been many months since the dusty bay had shown his face in the herd...did they forget about him? Perhaps that was how it works when someone leaves. You force yourself into forgetting they exist, no matter how hard it may be. You end up having to go on with life. Apparently the Throat had.
Note understood the importance of his next words. Next to him, Sohalia was flooding with emotion. In front of him stood a stallion that could ever so easily end his life if the dusty bay chose to say the wrong things.
"She happened to come my way in one of my weaker moments," Note spoke. That's not too bad. Based upon Gaucho's actions prior to his words, Note could only conclude that it wouldn't be very understandable to him, either. "I mean, she is my mate after all," Note hesitated, removed his gaze from Gaucho's to turn it to the petite mare. "Was my mate?" The words were spoken as a question. The way she was acting made it seem like everything they had been through meant nothing now. As if their relationship was a thing of the past and gave him no right at all to call her his mate anymore.
There was still an ounce left of hope in Note that maybe, just maybe, he could call Sohalia his mate and everything could go back to normal.

[Image: 52f3087fe3a26]
"The thought made Note's heart ache, but that's what love is. You don't care if the other person hates you or rejects you or anything of the sort because you just want to see them be happy."
pixel by tamme

tag me in all threads & replies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll see you next Tuesday. [Sohalia, Gaucho] - by Note - 01-20-2014, 02:17 AM