the Rift

Going To A Party Where No One's Still Alive

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Slaiter]

In the moments when she is peering up at him the rain is only a slight pitter patter, falling almost weightlessly between them. The seconds freeze in time as their eyes meet something sparks and connects – if only she knew that for him, the spark was a phantasmal assumption of her, something that would flatter her inner child. She reaches out for him and touches an extended upper lip caress the edge of his cheek while he looks at her in response to what she’s told him. He doesn’t seem shaken and she simply cannot understand that. Can he not see the fear? Smell it? Hear it – feel it!? While she gazes at him the rain draws harder from the sky, falling heavier and faster. Her face drips with cold streams of rainwater, her eyes blinking the heavy droplets from her long black eyelashes.

That horrific noise booms like thunder and the stranger immediately averts his attention. She wanted to add to her warning from before, but she is cut off by his wildly excited eyes that find her once again. Her face furrows and her mouth contorts to a sort of frown, as if a mother a sick child she reaches out again with a prehensile lip to touch against his wet shoulder – as if to say ‘oh you poor crazy thing, let me help you stay alive’.

“Let’s go see!”

N-..No.” Her sweet, smooth voice is cracked and worn out, she struggles to urgently convey to him that he is wrong, very very wrong. Her eyes are large and the white brims of their dark middle show like glowing lights peaking through cracks. “You’ve got to come with me or you will be one of them” She is speaking so low it is most likely hard for him to hear. “Come be with me and my clan – we’re of the mountains and valleys to the North.” She grunts as the woods behind her start to rustle and come alive with the currents of wind and rain pushing through the trees.

We have to go now!” She reaches out for a last time but doesn’t actually touch him, once her nose is close enough to perhaps touch his own nose she jerks away, pivoting in place and propelling toward the deer path leading out of the Threshold. Her feet slap and chop at the soft muddy earth beath her as she spins away from him, coming to a stop at the edge of the path. “Come on!” She screams through the rain, it’s coming down sideways now; the wind is starting to howl louder and louder….and louder.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going To A Party Where No One's Still Alive - by Tangere - 01-22-2014, 05:42 PM