the Rift

Going To A Party Where No One's Still Alive

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
@[Abishia], @[Slaiter]

When he collects himself behind her and his voice resonates in her ears it sends a warm feeling sinking into her wet, tired bones. She wants to touch him again but she knows it will only slow them down now; her focus is on their journey ahead. They have a lot of forest to wade through – and they must avoid wraiths. Her adrenaline is building once again, chasing off the warm fuzzies creeping in…if she had time to think she would be contemplating her sudden rush of fondness and comfort she’s found in the fawn colored unicorn beside her; but alas, she has no time for now and these things will have to be put off until she does.

Behind the slamming rain she hears clamoring – when her partner spooks she does the same, but mid-jump she is calmed instantly by the warmblooded touch of her friend Abishia. The filly’s painted face is barely visible, but as the streams of water run down both their faces Tangere takes a half-second to sport a genuine smile. It’s quickly erased though, by frustration, fear and franticness. She touches the filly’s shoulder, she’s unaware of anything she has said to her, “Come now – with us – we’re going to a safe place.” She looks to Slaiter wondering if he hasn’t caught on that the filly is not harmful, she touches his shoulder again with an affection bump.

We have to GO, NOW!” She grabs at Slaiter’s long black hair, it’s soggy and matted down to his tan fur; she tugs gently at a chunk of it, pulling him toward the path. “Abishia. Now.” She is cold and her soft voice is unusually sharp. She heads for the path at a full run. If they follow she will lead them through the dense trees and over the split river to the Heat of Helovia where Gaucho has left his Dreamcatcher to mark the spot of safety. She will lead them to the same dark corridor where the army of darkness cannot find them.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

I'll post in the sanctuary for both of them.
Shoi, you'll have to wait to post in the Sanct until Slaiter is listed as a Basin Stallion.
I'll post for that update right away ^_^

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going To A Party Where No One's Still Alive - by Tangere - 01-22-2014, 07:40 PM