the Rift

I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

All too much had happened of the last few nights here in Helovia. But at least now, his mind could rest at ease that his daughter was hidden in the depths of the caves, where no evil could reach into its rock walls. It was nice, to honestly not have to worry about her during this time of darkness. It wasn’t the darkness that scared him; it was losing Nyx that would be his greatest fear in life; as far as the onyx knight was concerned he had nothing else to lose- though his thoughts did dwell on his herd mates from time to time. Perhaps they too, have been consumed? Or perhaps they got away, and escaped the clutches of death and infection... or whatever it was that he witnessed that day.

Moving with liquid motion, the stallion carried himself with awareness being his first priority. He wasn’t sure if those things had moved into the Threshold or not; so he wasn’t about to risk it. But he continued on, his crimson glowing eyes illuminating through the darkness as he was on the prowl for any silhouette of an equine he could find. He had left the caves, in hopes that he could save another life, or two. He had come a long way in his life, from once killing and not caring to a new found emotion of nobleness, and the strong will to defend those in need. Just as he sought to defend Kahula before she was attacked, she turned and had run from him- and he had done the same. What was this world coming too?

Heavy breaths of hot air puff steam around his velvet maw, as he rested his eyes upon a figure walking in the distance. Crown of ink twists to the side, as the curvature of his neck arches down upon his approach, threads bouncing in rhythm to his stride; weapon drawn should this be a dire mistake. It was a unicorn mare, pale face- her hinds dipped in snow. Intrigued the demon moved closer, his pace slowing as he notices she halts her movements, and searches for him. She knew something was there; so he might as well make himself known. And he did; pulling his massive figure from the shadows, his eyes remained locked upon her. She had only a tuft of hair for a tail, and no main e resided upon her neck and forehead- this seemed all too familiar. He had seen that culture before.

But he would have to question that later. "Mare." He grunted into the cold crisp air, his lungs rumbling with his voice. "A darkness covers our land, it’s not safe here." nor anywhere he could have finished; but refrained. "We need not stay here, come with me?" He finished in question, walking closer her noting her scars upon her chest, and her orderly blue eyes. But he said nothing more, he couldn’t make her follow- but he hoped she would.

[ooc: Nato knows for a fact that Worlds Edge has been attacked, so he is not going back there. <3]

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Nato - 01-18-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM