I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>
There was something sick about the air, something stirred and yet, d'Artagnan stalked the shadows as usual, unaware of the danger sparking. The shade wore an irritated expression, ever since he ran into that stupid tree he'd had this... This thing! Strapped to him. At first it had rubbed, making his skin irritable and his walk rather disjointed as he tried to get used to his new attire. Many times he'd taken to ripping at it with his teeth, or rubbing it up something solid, anything to try and dislodge it from his shoulder. To his chagrin, he couldn't even lay a scratch on it. Whatever it had been made out of, it was in a word; indestructible. Nothing touched it. For a few moments, d'Artagnan admired his new item, but soon he became irritable again as he often forgot it was there and he'd get caught on the odd branch or brush against something his body would have normally slid easily past. All in all, the Nightshade hadn't quite realized the resourcefulness of his little, brown bag.

Today he found himself wandering the Threshold, grumbling incoherently under his breath, mismatched eyes brooding into the next shadow or the next sharp turn. Aramis jogged silently beside him, his ears twitching now and then to the different sounds of the forest. They hadn't travelled for too long when they both heard a voice, a stallion's voice, he spoke interesting words and d'Artagnan quickly changed his course and headed off in that direction. His mood considerably brightening when he noticed that there was in fact two horses and both were horned.

The shade looked at the stud first, they were around the same height, but this one was built much more like Mauja, a darker version of his best friend with eyes that glittered a delightful looking red. The mare was also dark apart from the odd splattering of white that could be predominantly seen upon her facial features. It appeared she'd managed to lose her tail on the way and one of her horns had somehow managed to slip to her chin. How unfortunate. Her circumstances got worse as he trailed her body and noticed scars, ah well, a decent unicorn should at least have one or two.

Aramis went in first, d'Artagnan close behind, making themselves known to the pair if they hadn't seen them earlier. The shade fell to a halt, and shifted his new burden slightly, annoyance briefly flickering across his face, before finally he got down to business as Aramis sat beside him. "And what darkness would this be?" He asked, his voice betrayed interest through his blunt, dry tones.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 01-18-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM