the Rift

I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Oh how lucky I am. Fate seems to be on my side today, as a stallion of white and black reveals himself from his hideout. Had he gazed upon me for long or did our paths just meet? I knew not the answer, nor did I wish to find out, for I knew what makes a stallion tick. I raise my head, as a sign of peace. I could take him on, but I don't see the point. Obviously this is his homeland, his terrain, and I do not want to end my days here, before I can complete my task.

Look at that. He talks too, but not in the fashion I am used too. Maybe it's my fault, but I can not hide the disdain on my face as he calls me a 'mare'. I am no such thing! I am a warrior, just as capable as any stallion to defend myself! With the breath I exhale, I try to soften up. No need to get cocky now, or even mad. I must let that remark go.

I don't even know if I want to give an answer to his question as yet another stallion appears, this one brown as a chestnut. Did my eyes betray me, or does an animal follow him? I have never seen such a thing, but as I am in no position to ask, I hold my tongue. Ah, a new question. I take my time as I let my eyes wander over these two. I've felt their gaze too, but that I can handle. I am used to have horses steal a glance at me. It is impossible for someone like me, to hide in the crowd. Better stand out then.

"Safe?" I let my husky voice carry the words to the stallions and the animal, and I do not hold back on the mocking. "I thank you for the concern, but do I really seem like a 'mare' that needs protection from this darkness you talk about?" With emphasis on the 'mare', I turn my head towards the crimson stallion. My eyes betray the playful side of me, a side few ever sees. My chest is now exposed and the scars inflicted upon my black skin, shines. No, I need no one to take care of me. I am not that kind of 'mare'.

OOC: Wow.. I did not think Quinn could be that bitchy XD But I would like her to end up in the caves :)

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM