I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>
d'Artagnan flicks his tail and snorts in humour as the mare seems to have taken offence, the type that probably promotes female strength. In a tight situation she'd be the first to die, in the Nightshade's opinion. Or maybe she was simply gender confused and he should inform his horned brother that perhaps he should address her as 'stallion' next time. The former Mender's eyes became even more amused when her white features turned to look at him, gaze switching to something more warming and he replied by playing along, a crinkled smile stretching onto his lips as an eyelid slid over his blue eye in act of a wink. There was really not much reason for his jesting, perhaps it was the news of something dark turning up in the land and it was making him giddy in a cold kind of joy. Though he doubted he'd be able to find out much soon as there was an urgency in the air put their by his kin, the dark horned painted version of Mauja.

What had he seen to make him spout such words? From appearances, he looked strapping enough, all muscle and tall. Maybe it was a trap and he was lying, d'Artagnan didn't know the stallion after all. Or maybe he was right and the dark foreboding of the wilds was really something valid. The shade frowns for a moment, looking to Aramis who simply returns his stare. Of course, the hound would go wherever his bonded went, unless commanded otherwise. Further intrigued, d'Artagnan considered his words before replying, he wanted to see this evil. At the same time, he wanted to know exactly where safe was. So many questions, too little time apparently.

"Bitten? Demons? Sounds thrilling." He said quite honestly, part of him wanting to ask where he could find them to see for himself. Not yet, however. "Where exactly is safe? Does this plague cover the whole of Helovia?" If it did, there wasn't a safe was there? Then again, d'Artagnan didn't really know all the areas of this land he'd come to call home.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 01-18-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM