the Rift

I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

The dual-color stallion amused me. He seemed to take my words as I took his, and he even dared to close in the gap between us. I almost wanted to poke his eyes out with my horn. I did of course resist the temptation, while I wondered what I should do next. Words of demons and darkness floated in the air, almost too unreal to trust. Sure, I've had my fair share of demons, but I have never had a 'safe' place to go.

Of course, I could not deny that I was in a strange land and maybe demons were common here. I almost wanted to chuckle at the glass-horned stallion, for he played along. I like laidback horses. They make me calm, even if I am in the middle of a battlefield or on the brink of destruction. I offered him nothing in return though, but I kept my eyes playful and warm. Enjoy it while it lasts, brother. It will not come so cheap the next time.

"Why do we stand here then, when death can claim us at any moment?" I looked at them, one at a time. It was not in my schedule to die today, and the black stallion did not lie. I could easily see if someone spoke the truth, and as far as I knew, he believed every word. That's why I softened both my voice and posture; There was no time to make enemies today.

OOC; Sorry for the short reply!

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM