the Rift

I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

They were selfish to stand here idly while those things were out there hunting, killing, infecting. Brawny shoulders rolled under his skin as he turned to gaze into the shadows, the sound of clicking branches and the wind moving about the foliage was enough to put anyone on edge. He didn't want to be out here anymore; at least not until the dawn. He needed to check up on Nyx anyway; and so he turned his shadowed visage to the unicorn duo.

The brawny mare had finally come to her senses, even though it was her mouth that kept them standing here he would refrain on spatting his remarks and just let go. Audits of black pinned against his skull, vanishing into his silk threads as he turned to his brethren baring the satchel. He seemed intrigued by the shadows, he himself found himself fond of darkness but this was something all too new. Not to mention he had spent that last of his years, fighting every single day, and for what? Nothing.

Where was safe? Such a good question, even Nato wanted the answer too. He couldn't tell them exactly how far the darkness had spread, or where it had originated from. "I know our herd lands have been plagued by darkness, but I couldn't tell you exactly what lands have been infected." He spoke the truth, it was also partially that he hadn't really gone anywhere outisde of the Edge- he himself hadn't been here long.

"Those of that's that managed to run, have found solace in the Caves just outside of Helovia." Hooves shifted under his massive frame, as he turned to face the direction of the caves. It was a long gallop between here and the caves, but in numbers they would make it he was sure- if they even decided to follow. "I'm headed back, should you wish to accompany me." He smirked as he pulled into the shadows of the pine. "Come." He breathed, as his pace increased and he continued off into the darkness into the direction of the caves. Twin soldiers erect alert and listening to the wind howl past, as crimson eyes kept a sharp eye for danger.

[ooc: Sorry, these have been the worst posts ever. x_x Totally up to the both of you, should you wish to follow him back to the caves.]

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Nato - 01-19-2014, 04:48 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM