I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan
the nightshade
</style>
The apparently female horned of this new, tiny group of friends, quickly changed her tune, perhaps she had decided that she did indeed need protection from the darkness. Or maybe she was possessed by an ulterior motive, like himself, who just wanted to know what was happening and where exactly was this place of safety. It was an easy thing living in the Basin, news travelled fast and their spies often reported information, if he was still there he might have heard of this darkness by now. However, he had outcast himself and in doing so made it incredibly harder to find out information, even with the help of Aramis. It appeared, so far, he'd been lucky in his evasion of free roaming demons.

The painted brute informed them that his herd had the 'sickness', but he didn't know much more than that. d'Artagnan briefly wondered which herd he came from, he didn't remember him from the Basin, but that wouldn't be too surprising as he never kept up with all the names and faces. However, his mind was soon occupied by the mention of caves outside Helovia. So that was safe. He began to smile, it had been some time since he'd entered a cave, not since he'd last stepped in his own little abode back under the auroras. The Nightshade had to admit, he did miss the caves.

His crowned brother began to turn, notifying them that he was indeed leaving, ushering them to follow but not really sticking around to see if they would. d'Artagnan glanced at Aramis and his bonded did a canine version of a shrug before he loped off into the night. If there was a plague out there, the shade would like to know when exactly he was going to run into them and not be met with surprise. Aramis was a hell dog after all, surely he'd recognize familiar brethren.

He shifted his bloodied hide and grimaced at the discomfort of his new item, hoping one day he'd finally get used to it being, as it appeared he could not remove it anyway, much to his anger. Sooty legs engaged into action and he followed after his nameless guide, intrigued to find out exactly what these caves were.

[ooc: n'aw they were good ^^ d'Artagnan follows]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 01-19-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM