the Rift

I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

I had no choice but to follow, had I? Of course I could have stayed behind and eventually faced the darkness alone, but I come from a herd, and it is no joke that safety lies in the numbers. So I followed, with easy steps and sometimes a glance to the side. This was not at all what I had expected when I first walked into the forest.

But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that sleep and food would be welcome. After all, I had walked for a long time in search of my father's old friend. My task lay still uncomplete, but when darkness lurks, it can not be helped. Stay alive. That was the words my father offered me as I went and they had burned into my skull ever since.

How can it be that a few words is able to change you so dramatically? I did not ponder this, for I rarely have the time or energy to do such a thing. So I followed the two others, by making up the back of our little gathering. I liked to move behind the brown stallion, for his butt was an easy one to look at. I almost wanted to poke him with my horn, but decided against it. I had to be on guard until we reached the safe place. But damn, the temptation was hard to resist.

OOC: I think we are done! :D If anyone wants to thread with Quinn later, just tag her ^^,

Messages In This Thread
I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-18-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: I Shelter The Truth With Lies [Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 06:58 AM