the Rift

[OPEN] A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Wow, this room became quite crowded as the new mare arrived and even more so, when she called this..asshole of a horse a father. It suprises me that he even knew how to make a foal, but as I settled my mind, I thought about the poor mare he had raped. Yes, it had to be rape. No one in their right mind would let him come near enought or actually feel something for him.

I tried hard to hold my expression when the mare blurted out something to mister sexy ass, and I wathed closely as he shut down even more. Too bad, but at least I got a name to put on that fine body. And then, of course, Tiny wanted some attention and snapped at me. I wondered briefly if I should show him how a proper bite should look like, but hell, let him have this one. It was as close he had come to a mare in weeks, if you did not count his daughter. I did show my feelings though, as my ears flattened on top of my skull and my head was raised. I have to watch him more closely it seems, before I end up like d'Art. A horn in the ass does not sound pleasant.

Sometimes I am glad my face is white, for a moment later, two names were shared. No, this could not be! Him?! Caught between disbelief and what felt like a mild heart attack, I began to laugh. "You're Nato?! Well fuck me sideways and call me a bear!" I laughed so hardt that tears began to form in my eyes, and my chest hurt as I tried to catch my breath. When I did, I looked at him with amusement before my blurry eyes caught the glance of the others. "I'm Quinn, Orvos' daughter! He wants me to have your foal."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-21-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-24-2014, 05:08 PM