the Rift

[OPEN] A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open]

Quinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Quinn
War does not determine who is right -
only who is left.

Well look who's laughing now! I could not rid my face of the smirk that had settled on my lips, as I watched each of them reach to the simple, yet true statement. Nyx turned to her father, obivously. It looked like the two had a strong bond, but even strong things shatter sooner or later. D'Artagnan on the other hand, he was more my type and it looked like he would not trade his place here for the world. He even pointed out something that made my laughing start again.

But Nato. Oh how I took pleasure in watching him realize what I had just said. I could almost see his braincells burst inside his head as he blew dust off them and set them to use. My eyes followed him as he moved to the water and I waited for a snide remark from him. And there it came.

"Well, he would have come himself, but I pointed out that you would probably not be so keen on fucking the old bastard." I managed to keep the laughter at bay this time, but my blue eyes betrayed the amusement I felt. The image of my father with Nato at his rear, humping away like a maniac, well, that was a scenario no one could take from me.

"But for myself.." I turned my gaze away from him and focused my attention on d'Art and Nyx, before I finished my sentence. "I'll pass. You make me want to vomit more than spread my legs"

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-21-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-22-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: A Moment of Solace [Quinn, D’Artagnan- Open] - by Quinn - 01-24-2014, 05:08 PM