the Rift

By the Sea is where I be. (Character intro. Open for everyone)

Nights Angel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was named Nights Angel, why? The answer to that question is fairly simple. As a little foal I was always trying to be honest with others, pure, friendly, I simply fell in love with the night sky as a young mare and I still love it to this day, and of course by my appearance I look like a angel...Well at least I did to my parents, to them I was the image of perfection. I was born and raised in a valley near the woods, I can tell you what that place looked and felt just like heaven. It was a place that made you feel like you were at home and it was simply breath taking. From the towering trees that surrounded the valley, to the fresh and sweet grass that carpeted the ground, the clear blue skies, and I could never forget the sound of the hooves of the herd pounding at the ground under them. I couldn't ask for a better place to live..

Though as time went by I of course had to move and leave my heaven and that also mean't leaving my parents. So I have been running around looking for the right place to be or stay either way I love the traveling. Now where am I today? Oh yes I'm currently galloping the sandy shores by the sea. Now I can say that this is pure paradise, as I run I feel the breeze fly through my locks. I can taste the salty air, I can hear the crashing of the waves hitting the shore, and the sky...A beautiful hue of blue painted with a couple clouds. I had never really been around a sea so this is a completely new experience for me and I am really enjoying it.

If I had to choose a new place to live other than my heaven the sea is where I would be....

[Image: 476013-bigthumbnail.jpg]

((Sorry if this wasn't the best starter or anything, I haven't RPed in a while so I'm a bit rusty. Like the title says everyone is welcome to jump in. Check out my profile for more on Nights Angel))

Sunchaser Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sweet!I love meeting new characters.By the way,my character is a miniature horse,so you could step on her.I love minis.