the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Mermaid Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2hh :: 9 Years Buff: NOVICE
Tzarra
LIKE A WAVE ON THE OCEAN

It is clear to me now that this stranger is unwell; the coughing hack of a laugh confirms it. Slowly I begin to change my mindset from one seeking help to one offering it. I blink in bewilderment as the youngling seems to take my mention of worse things to heart. She doesn’t look like a monster to me, whatever gave her that idea? If such words came from a parent or childhood herd member I wish she’d put the culprit in my path, I’ll show them “monster”…

“Oh no dear, I assure you this…”

a wide swing of my head indicates the surrounding area,

“is not your fault. You see, I’ve had the misfortune to tangle with a Goddess and even the kindest of such beings are not forgiving when crossed. As long as you don’t intend to eat me I think I can handle being around you.”

These last words are spoken with a half grin, I don’t want her to think I’m making fun of her but I would like to lighten that black mood a bit.

She doesn’t know any more than I do it seems. This is a disappointment but I take it in stride. I’ve found myself a poor lost lamb; one even more lost than I and I fully intend to rescue it. Acquiring a goal has always given me strength no matter what else I might be up against. She takes a few unsteady steps closer and with a bold movement I eliminate the remaining distance. My body is quickly maneuvered so that I stand beside her near enough that she might lean on me if she can bring herself to do it.

“I am Mermaid, also an exile in my own way. So Elsiyum, why don’t we be exiles together? Perhaps the two of us together might figure out what this place is and what is wrong with it. But first we can find you somewhere safer to rest, a spot where apparating ninnies like me won’t land on you. ”

Of course there isn’t really any place safe from creatures being thrown through universes by Gods. Still there ought to be somewhere that it is less likely to happen.

{ooc: Sorry, missed that. I've fixed my post.}

WE COULD DIE OF DEVOTION
HTML BY SARAHROO
[Image: 52ebd2e176c2b]
[Image: 525f791c057b6]HP: 60/60
"she came from the sea..."
Global permission granted to do anything at any time with/to Mermaid so long as it is survivable!
Tagging preferences: tag away! | Contact Preferences: PM please!
(Am I being sluggish?  Check my status HERE)
HELOVIA HARD MODE

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-27-2014, 05:24 PM