the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Elsiyum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ℰlsiyum
find your path to the stars.

Something that had never happened to Elsiyum had occurred. "is not your fault..." Clearly, the unicorn was greatly taken about and tried to stop the equine from blaming herself. Alas it made no difference as the other would take none of it. "...I've had the misfortune to tangle with a Goddess..." At this Elsiyum frowned, And I thought my situation was bad... But perhaps, Elsi had tangled with a God unfavorably in her past life. Perhaps this is why I am why I am, a beast. This theory, out of all the other's Elsi had been whispered made the most sense to her. "As long as you don't intend to eat me I think I can handle being around you."

It was a soft laugh, like a sing-songy whisper— Elsiyum's laugh. "Miss, that is the nicest thing that anyone's ever said to me. In an odd way of course." She said in reply. The mood was taking a turn for the better, along with Elsiyum's attitude. "My condolences in regards to that Goddess. She must have been a fool to exile someone as kind as yourself." She said with a soft lisp. Her ears flicked forward as the equine came to stand by her side. A great weight was lifted off Elsiyum's shoulders as she leaned her weak frame on the latter.

"Mermaid.. It's a lovely semblance." Elsiyum repeated the name in her mind a few times. It sounded as if it came from a foreign tongue. "Oh no. It would bring you misfortune to be traveling with someone such as I. I'm an abomination to nature, something that other's would fear— your opportunities of finding a new home would diminish because of me. I do not want misfortune to fall upon the first equine in so long to be kind to me. Though, I shall take you up on your offer to finding a safe haven. We wouldn't want apparating ninnies landing on us, would we?" Elsi said back with a witty smile on her face.

Who knows, maybe by some good fortune things would turn around for Elsiyum. Perhaps she'd be able to find a home where other equine's would think of her as friend instead of foe. This new world was a place of possibility; a place where Elsiyum might just fit in.

{ooc; thanks. cx "apparating ninnies" made my night btw! So, I was thinking we could involve a Basin member at this point, or head over to Resplendence's healing thread, since we're both involved. It's up to you with where we can/should/would go. xp

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-27-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 02-01-2014, 06:44 AM