the Rift

One plus One makes Me

Elsiyum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ℰlsiyum
find your path to the stars.

Elsiyum felt ashamed of herself. Here she was, once again, being a burden to others. Somehow though, she could not bring herself to reject Mermaid's assistance. Some quality about the latter was so genuine and pure that Elsiyum believed she'd taint it upon rejecting the other. An afterthought would be that, at this current moment, Mermaid is all that she has in the world right now. With a wheezing in her breathing she continued to take baby steps with the equine beside her. It was when Mermaid suddenly became alert that Elsiyum did too.

What is out there..? Another one of her kind surely. Once they come across us she'll leave... Thought the black filly. She couldn't be that fickle though... She thought again, trying to defend her new friend against her monstrous conscious. What stepped out of the shadows almost put Elsiyum on the ground in shock. Her frame started to shake slightly as she took voluntarily steps towards this stranger. What was even weirder than this new horned thing was the companion it carried with. It was a fox-thing. "Y-You have a horn... Like me..." Her words were hushed as she spoke. What she was saying sounded more like a question as opposed to a statement. "How is this possible? Tell me, what are you?" There was this new light in the filly's eyes. It was hope, hope that what she had been told all her life was a lie. Helovia? What is this land.. and what good deed have I done to meet with this creature that is a familiar to me? Elsiyum took a moment to compose herself. In that moment, she remembered her personality before being told she was an abomination of nature. Was that previous personality blooming inside her again?

"I have many questions to ask you, she said towards the stranger before tilting her head to Mermaid. and Mermaid, if you please let us follow. It's apparent that we've come to an unknown land at a bad time." She took the moment to pause and catch her breath. A new spiritual feeling had rejuvenated Elsiyum. "What my friend says is true, I will most likely slow you all down, but I shall try to tread as quickly as I can. Please, take us to refuge." It had been a long time since she'd spoken with such purpose and confidence. A new life of love and kinship with these new friends was in view. Now all Elsiyum had to do was make it there... Alive.

{ooc; my turn to apologize for this late reply as well. my muse died for a bit, but it's coming back. ^^

Messages In This Thread
One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-22-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Mermaid - 01-26-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Elsiyum - 01-27-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: One plus One makes Me - by Lena - 02-01-2014, 06:44 AM