the Rift

[PRIVATE] Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I am broken, and I don't necessarily mean that in the mental sense of the word, though one could argue for that, too. But what I mean is that somehow, I seem to have broken my oldest magic. As I walk away from the Sunken Falls and the thunder of the water fades from my ears, the world around me seems to blur. I walk a few steps in the cold, greyscale world-between-worlds where I met with Rowan only yesterday, and then I am plunged back into the warm, colorful reality in which I belong. I frown, for such a thing is not common. In fact, until Rowan had called to me, I had not used my spirit-magic since Diniel's death.

Another step, and I am plunged into death again - but not my death. No, my power is to traverse the worlds, to bridge the distance between death and life. Some do not believe in an afterlife, but I have proven that it exists. I step through the veil between reality and myth. I shake my head violently, sending silken, tangled hair spiraling through the air to settle against my withers. My forelock flops gracefully over my right eye, perhaps hiding the bi-chromatic nature of my large, feminine orbs.

"Hello...?" a soft voice echoes through the cave, and I am startled from my post-magic daze by the sight of a young unicorn rolling among the mushrooms. Well, not that young, I suppose - she is built like me, though she is taller, but the darker grey on areas of her pelt gives away that she is younger than I. Of course, I paled at an early age, so that may not be saying much. "Um... hello," I respond to her drifting query, though I'm not entirely sure she expects a response.

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Sohalia - 01-23-2014, 07:39 PM