the Rift

[PRIVATE] Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

I am confused. My mind cannot seem to make up its mind about which world it would like to inhabit, and I feel a bit uncomfortable entering into conversation with someone when I'm not really sure if I'm speaking out loud or in whatever mental limbo accompanies the spirit world. I swallow, hard, and close my eyes; with a great mental tug I am able to find the source of my magic (or what I perceive to be the source of my magic) and guide it into line. When my bi-colored eyes land on the mare before me again, I am no longer seeing double. The spirit world has returned to its own plane of existence (or I have returned to mine) and that is that. Somehow, despite the recent trials of my life, I find myself approaching its problems in a different light with a new clarity. The change is refreshing, and I find that I can relax, if only slightly, as a result.

I take a harder look at the mare now, taking note of the things that I had not seen in the last few moments. She is a lovely dapple grey, which I knew even from the scant light in the glowing room, but now I noticed a patch of color along her belly. It almost looked like flames licking up her sides, but it did not move. An odd marking, though of course I have seen stranger things since I have arrived in Helovia. Where I come from, abnormal colors would be frowned upon. Luckily, I am not as close-minded. The last thing I notice is the horn protruding from her brow, and though it makes me wary, what with my history with unicorns, I do not feel threatened by the mare. She seems to be happy-go-lucky. I wonder if she carries any baggage, as I do. I decide that it isn't any of my business, anyway. "I didn't really expect to run into anyone, myself. It's lovely to meet you, Cashmere. My name is Sohalia." I offer her a kind smile. "Have you been in the caves long?"

"Talk talk talk."
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Cashmere - 01-20-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Favorite Things? Glowing Mushrooms - by Sohalia - 02-02-2014, 10:48 PM