the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

The tiny mare shifted her weight as she heard more hooves. This time they weren't moving past her, they were coming closer to her. And so, her dun head lifted ever so slightly as she allowed her golden orbs to peer up at the mare who was now standing beside her. Delicately, she moved her frame so that it stood between the other mare and the box that was crafted for her from Kahlua.

As she moves in closer, Res makes out the dapples upon the mare's coat as well as the slightly present scars that seemed to glow just enough to be noticed against her coat in the faint lighting of the lava that cascaded through out the walls in the room. They grey mare smiles and dips her head before speaking how she is rusty, asking of the World's Edge. Res meets her gaze for a moment until the mare jerks her head back and within seconds Res is only a few inches from the wall. The dappled one apologizes, saying that she had traveled alone for some time and allowing a laugh to fall from her lips and begin to curl through the air of the cave.

As the mare looked around it gave Res just enough time to compose herself again and move back towards her box, her safety net at the moment. The mare is chuckling again and after a shake of her head she is offering her name and that she came from Isilme. Then the mare actually drops her head low in a proper greeting. Res allows a smile to twitch at the corner of her lips as she flicks her audit up in attention. "This isn't the Edge, but I am the Edge's Moon Doctor. Are you looking for someone?" She asks, carefully shifting her clay-coloured legs before giving a short pause to keep herself completely composed. "I'm Resplendence." A small bob of her head is given as she waits to see exactly what the mare is here for. While many were coming to seek refuge here Res was still wary. What if someone attacked? What if all went wrong? She knew she had to be careful about those that she sheltered in under her proverbial wing. But, she would try not to jump to any conclusions, not yet anyways.

No need to tag me each post ;3
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM