the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Back

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

The grey mare didn't necessarily answer the question. But, from her answer Res assumed that it meant the girl was not looking for anyone specific. Just a home seemed like a reasonable answer that she could fight for and protect. That was simple enough, especially if she was willing to join them. As she speaks of being a warrior the grey mare has tilted herself, presenting the scars that were scattered across her bodice. There was a gentle nod of Res's head as the mare continued to speak, explaining that she wouldn't mind doing such a thing.

There was a smile on the mare's face as she looked over the petite dun's form. A gentle twitch of her ear as the dun stands under the scrutiny of another's eyes, never comfortable enough with her appearance to like being under the bright lights and constantly looked at. No, she liked the shadows more, where she could do her work without ever having to be analyzed or judged for a missing ear or an overly flighty personality. Alas, that wasn't going to be able to happen as much in this position, with this title. So, instead she took the taller mare in as well, looking at her more built form and the vivid blue of her eyes, watching as the mare backed away. The reasoning she wasn't sure, maybe she had just noticed Res's stance over the box, maybe she just didn't like the petite mare who stood before her.

"I cannot place you as a warrior, it isn't my place. But I can offer you a home with us. I suggest you speak with Kaj, a golden pegasus who has just become our WeryLeader, or Destrier, a darling black friesian, if you wish to follow that path." She pauses for a second, taking in a breath to steady her ever shifting and uncertain soul, "The Edge is currently taking refuge here, though. There is a plague that is sickening our lands. A darkness is swallowing lands and claiming those who do not flee fast enough with a sickness that seems to morph their minds. Unfortunately, we cannot find a way to stop it, not yet at least." Res murmurs, her voice tremors a little as she explains the darkness. Her mind filling with the images of the way the darkness literally tried to consume those lands. Pricks of fear edge into her eyes and her muscles tense as she tries to keep herself from beginning to shake. Deep breath in. One. Two. Three. Deep breath out. Four. Five. Six.

They were gifted with another warrior for their ranks. Perhaps they would be able to stop it?

More strength had to be good. Right?

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Resplendence - 01-22-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Back - by Hellä - 01-23-2014, 09:35 PM