the Rift

[OPEN] Home away from home [welcome, Marco]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fina posed on her nearby branch, latched onto that meal tightly with an earthgripping force. Beak lowered and she shred into what remained of the nameless mammal. The phoenix's sharp senses of course wouldn't miss her nighttime ‘friend's,’ cawing, most certainly not. Delicate brow rose, beautiful sea colored pools turned to him expectantly. A sliver of meat hung from the side of her jaw, greedily she slurped it up and puffed out her flaming chest feathers. Glowing tail fanned once, then closed. A crude greeting, but a greeting nonetheless. An improvement I'd say, to the usual scorn which she used to treat her ‘friends' with. It was mostly out of a favor to me that she tolerated this much company. She knew I seemed to favor socializing, and various other annoying things. My happiness meant more to the little braveheart. That wasn’t to say that Africa's little nightingale avian wasn’t starting to weed past her high walls of unexplainable distaste…

Meanwhile…

I chewed quietly, ears pressed ahead to capture the Oracles words when she explained who the young seedling was. Just above the age of youth and emerging as a young adult by his appearance. Kind, almost fatherly gaze swept over his frame, searching for signs of battle scorn or otherwise markings that would distinguish his talents outwardly. When she introduced my title and name I smiled a little and bowed chin to chest sharply in a soldier's salute. “Yar,” lips parted cheerfully, the sound like a rumbling wave in my chest and gentle as a morning ray, “Tis good to have young blood among our ranks. Does ye desire battle and the tireless work of a sentry Marco?”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Africa - 01-22-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Marco - 01-25-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Marco - 02-03-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Midas - 02-05-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Marco - 02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Marco - 02-11-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Home away from home [welcome, Marco] - by Marco - 02-18-2014, 12:31 PM