the Rift

[OPEN] Flee And Arrive

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
She thinks he seems withdrawn to her – she pinches her eyelids as she goes deeper in thought about what he might really be like, but she is quickly snapped out of it when his voice melts into the heavy air. She grins, like receiving his name is something joyful to her. Again she is snapped from her thoughts when she hears the approaching clack of another equine’s hooves against the warm stone floor. Tangere’s ears flick upright and her grin widens before she reaches out for contact with Abishia’s muzzle. “Hello again, Abishia.” She looks beside her, feeling oddly arrogant to be in the presence of some random handsome stallion. “This is Slaiter…” Her nostrils flicker nervously as silence falls between the three. She isn’t quite sure what to do next, socially. She’d very much rather be running around collecting information or trying to find poor Illynx and drag her back to the Caves…but for fear of being rude she doesn’t convey any such emotion. Instead she beams a blank smile and slides her mocha eyes from one face to the other.

Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m filthy…” She shakes like a wet dog just to dramatize her statement; bits of earth and moisture fling away from her body, and broken sticks fall from her gnarled silver tail when she does so. “I’m rinsing off for a minute.” When she rolls away gracefully she does not do so without subtly brushing Slaiter’s copper colored shoulder and then slowly wades into the steaming pool of water. The heat of the caves, the river of magma moving around them, it keeps everything hot – including the streams and falls, something Tangere is just now discovering.

The water is muddy as it ripples away from her. Blood swirls away from her dried cut, a very minor slash just under her belly. She dips her head and preens the soothing liquid across her back, like a bird rigorously sifting through its feathers; she chews and cleans herself off. While she has her head in the dip of her back she looks for their faces again, finding Abishia’s with a smile and then Slaiters. “It’s quite nice in here…” She pulls her mouth away from her half-cleaned fur, “It feels good on sore muscles.

weird post lol
sorry

@[Abishia], @[Slaiter]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Flee And Arrive - by Slaiter - 01-22-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Tangere - 02-03-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Slaiter - 02-04-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Tangere - 02-06-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Abishia - 02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Slaiter - 02-06-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Tangere - 02-09-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Flee And Arrive - by Slaiter - 02-14-2014, 11:32 AM