the Rift

Skill [Any God]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable

I do not appreciate this god's branch of humor. I appreciate the cheap laughs of none, the mocking tone of no creature, regardless of their immortality. The god of the sun is no exception- the part he played in my new life is undeniable, and yet he mocks his own creation. He dares mock me, the immortal son that he brought to this earth with his kin. How proud they had seemed to be once, how foolish a thing they had done.

At my side I watch as your tail twitches madly at first and then slows to a rhythmic motion as you foolishly attempt to sooth the fiery god before us. With firm discipline I snap at your neck, tugging the fur and breaking your concentration. This is no time for your tricks or my hubris- even I know this. Still, his comment about the angel and the corpse leaves me itching to strike out at him. "Sun King, I wish to experience the flight of my tormentors. To know one's enemy is the first step on the path to defeating it," I utter in reply with a stone cold tone and a look of veiled distate. Still I will maintain a level of respect. I may have lost my mind along with my heartbeat, but I still have held onto my intelligence.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Skill [Any God] - by Prometheus - 08-14-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by God of the Sun - 08-14-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by Prometheus - 08-14-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by God of the Sun - 08-19-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Skill [Any God] - by Prometheus - 08-20-2012, 07:28 PM