the Rift

[PRIVATE] Daughters Born In Secrets

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

The Impersonator had not noticed Crowley's arrival, in fact only his gentle touch alerted her to his presence. Catching the rare smile on his lips, Arah grinned back proudly. "Your daughters, my love." Turning back to the babes, she nods in response to his question. "I am." Golden orbs turn to look over the father of her children once again, they shone bright and happy. True, she was not in love with Crowley but she definitely did love him. How could she not after he gave her these perfect gifts? "Worth it though." Turning back to the twins, the newly made mother studied the babes proudly. Asch still rested on the floor, Arwen however had struggled to her hooves. Although Arah was exhausted, the ivory mare forced herself to remain standing. Legs shaking and entire body aching, it was not a easy feat. "Crowley." Her lips form his name, she is so happy and peaceful in this moment.

Arwen, the small grey on stumbles over to her. A cough again slips through her small supple lips. Frowning Arah glances over to Crowley...only to see Asch tumbling and falling with ever step that she attempts to take. "Asch! Be careful!" Frowning with worry the mother watches the darker babe approach Talbot, nervous. It made Arah rather uncomfortable to see her new daughter by the hell hound. The doe didn't know much about Crowley's Talbot, his temperament might not be suitable when it came to having foals around him. It is not long until the moon child stumbles back over to them and Arah sighed in relief. "Crowley, Arwen has a cough. We should try and get a healer for her." Chucking the mother looks at the daughter of the moon, the stubborn girl and then looks over the daughter of the sun, more gentle perhaps. Still she loved them both and hummed a gentle tune. It was an old tune, one her mother had once sung to her. It was committed to her memory, the earliest memory she had actually. Once her younger sister had been born, Arah had hummed to her little sister as well. Arah looked at her youngest daughter whom she had named after her sister.

Bending down Arah gently brushes her muzzle along Asch's cheek in the attempt to ease her tiny nubed horns away from her sister's side. "Gently now my sweet child," a simple sigh fell from her exhausted lips. "That is your sister." She does however feel Arwen detach from her teats, the horns of her sister seemed to have upset the grey girl. Looking over at Crowley, the new mother figures he would wish to meet his other daughter. "Go see your father." She urges to the grey daughter. Then turning back to Asch, Arah bends down and begins to clean her eldest daughter. This one will have to be taught patience, how to share nearly everything with her twin. It was the belief of the doe that eventually Arwen and Asch would become inseparable. Arah reaches out to Crowley, needing his support. "I'm going to need you. More than ever, two babes? I can't do it alone." They would be able to get through this, only if they stayed together. They were in dark times and it scared the new mother that her daughters had been born in such troubled times. Perhaps it was for the best though. Being born at a time like this would make them grew into strong mares, the daughters of darkness.

" "
585 words.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Daughters Born In Secrets - by Arah - 01-23-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Arwen - 01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Crowley - 01-24-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Asch - 01-25-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Arah - 01-25-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Crowley - 01-27-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Lena - 02-01-2014, 05:42 PM