the Rift

[PRIVATE] Daughters Born In Secrets

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

At Arah's welcome, the Weaver flashed her the gentlest of smiles, and though it was meant to fall from his face it only seemed to grow upon looking back to the frail bodies of the newborns. Not even an hour old yet, and already he could see slivers of personality coming from each of them.

The reaction that Crowley gained from Asch was one he certainly wasn't expecting, and as she looked up at him with big, green and gold eyes, he couldn't help but laugh softly beneath his breath and hope it wouldn't startle the newest additions to Helovia. Reaching out with his own muzzle, Crowley aimed to touch his second daughter's own gently, exhaling, inhaling, and then exhaling again to exchange scents with the filly. But soon, she begins struggling to rise as the brindle had demanded, though she fails almost instantly at first and nearly knocks him straight in the nose with her stubbed horns.

Crowley would never admit that it was one of the most adorable things he'd ever seen.

Soon, little Asch is up and on her spindly legs, but rather than go straight to her mother for the first and most important meal of her life, she focuses instead on Talbot, who isn't entirely sure how to react to the filly's sudden approach. The hound had grown up with Rhiannon, however, and so wasn't completely unfamiliar with the youngsters spawned by his master. With tail wagging behind him, Talbot took a single step closer to Asch, wet nose reaching out for hers, but she soon turns and almost angrily heads to her mother's side.

With both fillies now suckling at Arah's side, Crowley turned back to the alabaster queen and stepped to her opposing side, barrel to barrel if she allowed the touch. He had noticed her trembling legs through troubled eyes, and as she spoke of Arwen's cough, he offered a nod of his head. "Once they've finished their meal, I can fetch one; not only for Arwen, but for you as well." He wasn't sure if Arah would deny the attention that she may or may not need, but his tone was firm nonetheless to stress his concern for the pair. When the Impersonator reached for him, the Weaver returned her touch almost greedily, and he gave yet another nod of his head.

"Lady Illynx has requested I craft some things while we are here, and I can't ignore that. But I will be at your side as often as I can, and when I must leave, Talbot will remain with you. He can relay to me that I'm needed and provide protection when it's needed." Casting a quick look to the hound, who now sat alone and at a few yards away from the group, merely watching with curiosity, Crowley chuckled lowly. "He kept watch over Rhiannon when she was but a child; he'll not hurt them nor you."

I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Messages In This Thread
Daughters Born In Secrets - by Arah - 01-23-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Arwen - 01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Crowley - 01-24-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Asch - 01-25-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Arah - 01-25-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Crowley - 01-27-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Daughters Born In Secrets - by Lena - 02-01-2014, 05:42 PM