the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Is Easy [Africa]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I have not had many of there conversations in my life, but from the few I have experienced, I've learned that silence is a scary sound. It's even scarier when the sentence drowns in it. Africa's lack of an ending, forced me to finish them and I did not like the outcome. My lack of selfrespect did not help either. Had I ruined the little thing we had or was all of this inevitable?

I gave her a chance to say what she wanted to say, even if it was not much. I almost wished her sire and dam was ugly, for i had a hard time focusing on what she said, while I drowned in her beauty and innocence. The feeling that I now had fucked up bigtime and that we could never go back to what once were, did not leave me for a second. Yet, in the shadow of what felt like despair, a tiny hope flickered.

"Some feelings does not survive for long. Why are you so afraid of what may come?" I talked as much to her as I did to myself, even when I knew I feared the same. A kind of resolution had settled and now gnawed it's way through my body. If she felt insecure, I could not. I had to show her that I had changed, that I could make her feel safe, even when I was the reason for her feelings.

I would have her, whatever it took. I had not sacrificed my wings to keep on being a poor excuse of a horse. "Don't you think it's time for you to love?" I offered her my muzzle as a comfort, for what I asked for, was most likely going to either push her over the edge or worse, push her towards Silk. If the last thing happened, then let it. I had given her a promise, and I kept them, no matter the cost.

"I don't understand you, Africa. You say you do not know what love is, but you love Silas, don't you? Loving a horse is not that different. It's just..more to love."

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-24-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-26-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM