the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Is Easy [Africa]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I love you, my earthbound goddess

I could not swallow, breathe nor get anything in my body to work as reality hit me. I've crushed her. I knew how fragile she is, but still, I crushed her. My body wanted to turn around and say some stupid apology to fix this, the same did my heart, but my mind was terrified. Not for what I have done, but what is to come.

It is funny, how one person can take the place of many and make you feel alone in a crowded room when they leave. There was no others here, only me, Africa and Silas. That bird must hate my guts now, but you do not know my reason for doing this. I wish you did, so this became easier and less painful. But it's too late now, is it not?

Wind began to swirl in the room and I could just guess that it was Silas' doing. He kept her safe, in ways I could not. It was clear as day for me now, I could not keep her safe. I could not shelter her from myself. I wish I could tell her about my fears, make her understand why I have to do this. I fear myself. I fear what I am capable of, and that I may hurt her. I've done it once before.

As the wind died, I knew she was gone. My throat was dry, but my body still found enought fluid to push tears out of my eyes. I let them run freely. It was the last thing I felt, for as the tears dried out, I was cold. Cold and emotionless. The deed was done. There was no going back now.

I raised my head and let my shallow hazel eyes trace along the wall. A smile curved in the corners of my lips before I turned around. I do not fear myself anymore, I've become it. I am consumed by it, I embrace it.

And who knows, maybe I'll become your fear too?

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

Messages In This Thread
Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-23-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-24-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-26-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Africa - 01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Love Is Easy [Africa] - by Windwalker - 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM