the Rift

[OPEN] Bom-Bard Me.

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
The darkness that brewed within her continued to eat and gnaw away at her soul, wearing down the genetic confines that held her perfectly unicorn features in place; her limbs had already changed, quite painful had she been alive to feel them as her hooves split into five curved and deadly talons, the bones of her pasterns splintering into a pronged claw to support the wicked knives. Already, the first signs of black, feathered wings raised from her shoulders, her teeth sharpened and elongated like the cat-like beast her former kind was known to bond with.

A gryphon, it would seem, but a perverse one, wrong, magically mutated from a beast that was not the feline it had meant to be born from. And it never stopped smiling, that face, the twisted grimace of a maddened mind that thirsted for nothing but endless screams and rivers of thick, coursing blood.

She let her horn break the tense air before her, monstrous feet clacking with each press into the withered grasses of the Basin, a predator that prowls and searches for flesh to sate its starvation with. The others have left long ago. The faint candle glow of her former soul tells her blank mind that she is to blame for their absence, for the growing ache within her primal brain to extinguish the invisible white glow that had surrounded the few living she had spied while in this horrid state.

Hello? hears the creature, the smirk on its lips all the more visceral at the call of fresh meat. Bleak and abysmal darkness follows her each step, the long dead earth crackling beneath her weight as she blinks towards the sound of the voice, almost familiar, almost as if she had once met this creature and not killed her…

A yearling, hornless, she notes as she arrives too quickly before the painted equine. Her eyes glow and send radiant beams in the face of the brat as she scans her meal, fangs gleaming in the cryptic light as saliva drips from the corners of her lips. Animalistic, her tongue slakes it back, probes her lips as a dog watching his master carving a ham.

If she had hackles, they may have been able to warn Abishia to flee the monster before her, if her appearance alone would not suffice; a guttural noise rumbles from the lips of the slobbering fiend before she lunges with unearthly speed towards the girl, teeth and claws scrambling to feel the wet heat of her blood.

@[Abishia], @[Random Event]

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Bom-Bard Me. - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Illynx - 01-28-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Random Event - 01-28-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Abishia - 01-30-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Bom-Bard Me. - by Random Event - 01-30-2014, 10:11 PM