the Rift

You can keep me company (Open)

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
The girl had been walking when she had heard a voice. It was daring and quite cunning, striking fear into her young soul. But comfort was soon found in her ghostly mother, Harmony. Her MeMe reached out to touch her shoulder, probably sensing her fear. With the collusion of living and dead, a series of sparks were spit up and an aura of mist an eerie blue light. No worries my child... , the ghostly figure of Harmony spoke, the outlined bodice pressed against the living. The scene of the touch is one of beauty, but only visible to the skilled orbs of Abishia and of course, her deascesed loved ones. A sigh escaped the girl, the touch and the words instantly calmed her. With a renewed mood, she walked on, now safely curious of the creature tht had spoken so daringly.

The painted princess walked on a narrow deer path, her dainty cloppers pattering lightly on the damp soil. In the cloak of darkness, she moved swiftly throughout the wood, stumbling upon the newcomer sooner than she had expected. Just behind this thick tree was a short mare, the one who had said that chilling phrase. Abishia smiled wide, why, who would be afraid of something so small? The girl kept her rude thoughts to herself, and replaced the smug curls with a friendly one. She stepped out from behind her cover, and came before the mare. Abishia towered over her, but still payed her respects. She dipped her dome to her, but her orbs were lit with a frantic light. Quickly, she retained her upright composure and locked orbs with the older fae. " I welcome you to Helovia miss. I am Abishia, don't worry about wasting time to share your name now. " The princess flicked her lobes impatiently, fright causing her to act in such a way, she felt as if she didn't even know herself. She shook her dome. " I'm sorry to say, but your timing isn't very great. Helovia is under the iron fist of a much... Well, higher evil. Blood thirsty beasts are among the innocent. They infect ruthelessly and will not hesitate to infect you also. The filly sighed, her ribcage expanding. She flicked her maw in the direction of the Sanctuary, and tried to lighten the mood with a small smile. " I encourage you to follow me to a serious of caves and caverns we call the Sanctuary. Here you will be safe and among some others. You can chose where you will rest your dome from then on. But now, I must bring you to safety miss." She urgently finished her sentence, turning on her heel and strting at a swift trot. She looked back quickly and added, " Come with me, and spare your life. Follow me quickly, miss. "

@[Moniz]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
You can keep me company (Open) - by Moniz - 01-23-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: You can keep me company (Open) - by Abishia - 01-23-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: You can keep me company (Open) - by Moniz - 01-24-2014, 07:48 AM