the Rift

[OPEN] On the Hunt [W.A.R.]

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
[This thread is for capturing Aurelia and forcing her back the tha Wall of History. @[Aurelia] and @[Gaucho] - other members of the W.A.R. effort are welcome to join and help out!
p.s. I know it's super short and kinda lame! my day really got away from me but i wanted to get something up!]

Finally, Megaera had the answers that she had been searching for. During a brief moment of rest, frustration at her own impotence had boiled inside her. How could she fight a foe that killed with a touch? How could she protect the family she had found if she could not fight what threatened them? But then the miracle had come, for surely it had been a miracle; a shining moment of glory that had turned despair into hope and frustration into determination. She’d seen the fountain bubble and churn and from that supernatural spout of water, the God of Earth had spoken. These demonic wraiths could be cured of the darkness that had consumed them; they only had to be captured first.

As soon as meg had heard the news she had raced to find Gaucho and in the Sanctuary she had told the Warlord what she had seen. They’d set out at dawn, leaving the safety of the caves in the growing light, one mission on their minds: Capture the wraiths. In order to eradicate this darkness, they would have to take the danger directly into their place of refuge, but Meg was not afraid; the Earth God had said the waters would heal and the young warrior believed.

The small party moved north from the sanctuary, and eventually they passed through the forests of the threshold and into the rolling and rocky hills at the base of the mountain range. At the top of on of the taller hills Megaera stopped, sharp eyes surveying the horizon for signs of their quarry.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
No Time for Lies and Empty Fights

He had not yet found the consummation and determination which held like an impenetrable aura around his soldier colleague, spilling new found confidence with each thrust of her long, black-sheathed limbs. Hector admired it earnestly; envied it even, and wondered just how exactly it had come to be when all around them through the caves were still cowering beneath the morbid shadow of inevitable doom. Vibrant tawny eyes narrowed as Megaera rose from the depths of The Sanctuary in the company of the antlered Sultan, the first hints of daylight seeping beautifully into the mouth of their cold, stone fortress to welcome them. The enormous stallion had been stationed for the night shift- dusk until dawn, and intrigue quickly enveloped any trace of tiredness which had leaked through his vigilant core.

"Where are you going?" He asked quickly, unable to resist temptation; few ventured out into the Heart for fear of disease, of those undead wraiths, and Hector could see quite easily that something significant pooled behind the warrior-mare’s sharp eyes. Part of him thought then to roll across their path; to probe and press for answers like a nagging child. He chuckled literally and offered to her a half-smile (one which would ordinarily be withheld from those not raised through the tight mesh of the army’s ranks- to fight beside your brothers, was to hold a bond with them beyond mortal understanding). Although they had never faced the gore of battle together, the stallion treated Megarea as well as if they had.

When all had been explained, his expression had lifted considerably- the potential and hope spreading at last to fill his mind as well. After the fleeting exchange of words and glances between the three Throat members, Hector set forth in their company to capture a wraith. Veci sailed quickly behind, travelling by the luxury of his partner’s vapour-rich slip stream.

They travelled north, the haste and formation of the group both as thrilling as the task assigned, and Hector felt for the first time in many months (certainly since his return to the ranks), the elation of duty. As they passed into the sky-high perimeter of the Foothills and further still to rest and brief upon the jagged precipice of the flanking mountain range, his constantly roaming gaze found the swollen darkness- like a cruel blanket of billowy shade still more terrifying than the Endless Night, spreading through the helpless world beneath. As those to the front halted to scout, so too did the chestnut stallion; finding purchase among them with skilled heavy hooves.

[ooc: asked Laine’s permission to powerplay the explanation, but was too impatient to wait for the reply- I will change this if required :)]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Voices echoed easily through the curvatures of the twisting tunnels within the Sanctuary. The prospect of a group that expelled wicked beings had further excited the youthful stallion. It was a chance to prove himself to the Throat, and also the perfect time to also bond with his fellow herd mates and be of some use. Rumors and words had reached curious audits that day, one from a mare that spoke of capturing wraiths and curing them by the blessing of the god of Earth. Emerging from the darkness that enveloped them, they spoke of leaving soon.

Watching silently as Hector approached, noting the presence of the mare named Megaera, Phoenix shortly followed in their footsteps, curiosity evident in emerald orbs. "If you are going to fight, I want to come along", sassily flipping his ivory mane, the feiry mane took off with the small party, keeping some distance from the others. This wasn't a time to socially interact--something that calmed anxious nerves down slightly. His heart was pounding within his chest, reverberating throughout his body. Blood rushed quickly to his head, and Phoenix was truly excited. They would capture a wraith and bring it falling to the ground! Could the darkness really be cured?

Thoughts were interrupted as he flapped his wings above the expanse of the forest, leading to sloping hills in all their magnificence. The beautiful rays of the sun pierced the azure sky, the colors of dawn leaking upon the blue canvas. It was truly a beautiful sight, and the constrained pegasus finally felt a sense of freedom once more. Air ruffling white and orange feathers helped the taut stallion float weightlessly in the air. The frigidness surrounding the fiery bodice made his strong neck crane upwards, rejoicing in the liberty of the endless sky.

The formation gradually slowed to a stop on top of one of the looming hills, the gentle rays lightening up their backs like golden fire. A distant gaze captured the land, awaiting the lurking enemy below. It was only at the command of a fellow comrade would he speak, but reveling in the silence and the beauty of the Foothills, they all stood still. Jovial before the first sighting of death.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ufhvgisjfiauhf back. RESUME RESUME. i've been here the entirrreee time ;D @[Gaucho] @[Hector] @[Pheonix] @[Megaera]

Aurelia</style>

A wretched beast of darkness lurks here. Her quiet trot-steps are light and mildly audible, but then the soft murmur of thuds vanquish as the witch takes to the cool air. The breeze flows around her dark wings, but becomes polluted as it touches her. She is a walking disease that is almost overly powerful...

except for her weakness- water.

It's a strange thing, really. Aurelia has a fear of water, which is commonly known as hydrophobia. The irony of this situation is that, right as she started to get over her fear, she had to go a few steps back and hide from the very thing that instilled horror in her. Right now, water will rid her of her darkness, but she doesn't want it to leave.

Aurelia doesn't want to go back to being boring-ass Aurelia... She wants something more.

Whether more is being a successful lead or poisoning everything she touches, she doesn't know. All she knows is, she likes seeing the terror in her victim's eyes right before she turns them into one of her.

The unfortunate part is, the one-winged mare that she loved, ran from her. Aurelia wanted to follow, to change, but she knew Africa would be utterly horrified if she turned around to see the once-sweet girl trying to eat her. When she had attempted to attack the Edge mare, Alysanne, as a wraith, she infected a few horses, but none of them were Alysanne. Perhaps infecting the ones she was avoiding and not infecting the ones she was going for was a sign. A sign that she sucked at being scary as much as she sucked at being normal.

It's like the world has no spectacular plan for Aurelia, like the world does for everyone else.

But that fuels her. Raw anger surges through her and the peaceful flight she was enjoying turned into a dive bomb for the ground. Her wings tightly closed at her sides... and the ground sped closer

and closer

and closer to her.

At the last possible moment, her bat wings flailed open and she was on all fours galloping forward. Her quiet trot-steps turned to thunderous gallop strides. She shrieks a howl loud enough for the small group of horses to hear. They are her next victims.

Once in a close enough range, she speaks. "Are you people stupid enough to stay outside when you can get hurt?" Her voice is filled with worry, and there is no way to tell that she is lying. That she is exuberant about their stupidity. Would she infect them now, or let them lead her to their nest?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho had been nearly silent on their journey. Thoughts had been invading his mind, and the warrior was helpless to both carry on a conversation, as well as ponder. Multi-tasking it is said, is hard for males. This is even more obvious in the case of Gaucho, and speech. And so, the Wildfire's dark lips remained tightly shut, as thoughts whispered in his primitive mind.

Gaucho's dark body gleamed with the heatless flamed that licked the feathers of his wings and his dark locks streaming behind him. His normally stormy blue-gray gaze was now lit with a deep orange glow, as the blessing from his patron God reflected.

Meg's news had been...shocking, though well received. Their efforts to pin down this threat was slowly beginning to show weaknesses in the enemy, and advantages on their side. But the war was long from over - and he hoped that the enthusiasm of his troops would prevail. The newer soldiers, those with courageous hearts but no scars upon their bodies, would likely be swept away at the news that the waters within the caves could heal. Hearing the voice of a God echoing from within the Earth was surely a wonderous thing, but this gift? A way to rid this plague? Momentous, of course but...the war had not been won yet. These new waters were still untested, and Gaucho hoped that his Siguls, Guardians, and Spears would remember that.

On the almost imperceptible breeze, the dun smells something. It is familiar but...tainted. Like something sweet which has been left in the sun too long, and has begun to fester and grow mold. It is still a scent that he recognizes however, even under all of that decay and dust. A scent he detected on gee-gee not so long ago, and one that permeated through the ruined veins.

Aurelia.

The golden child he knew when she was young and awkward in flight - and then the young mare she grew into, who sparred with him well, if a little naively. It was that voice that broke ahead of the body racing towards them, those lips that ushered such broken and eerie cries, and into those eyes that the Wildfire now looked.

Spreading flame-tipped wings, Gaucho moved brazenly ahead of the group. He was unsure if these creatures fully possessed the bodies they inhabited, or if Aurelia was still in there somewhere. Gee-gee seemed to be...at least, her memories were still there; would it be the same with Aurelia? Regardless, if anything would happen, it would happen to him.

"Stay behind!" Gaucho demanded, lowering his antlered skull aggressively, as his stormy gaze sought out the once golden-beauty. "Aurelia!" He bellowed loudly, with Mara hissing her own call as well. Her name left his lips in broken particles, as it had always done: Our-elle-ee-ah

Was she still in there? Would she come willingly, knowing that they had a cure? Or would he need to risk himself to drag her there? "Waters in cave heal...you." He was tempted to say that the water would heal this, but decided against it. Something deep within his chest told him that the child of the Throat from long ago, was still in there.

Somewhere.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

baylee
Aurelia</style>

She liked the darkness.

Liking something evil is a complicated concept. Well behaved horses lice by the rules-- and are aware of danger. However, they are safe. Wild horses who do not follow rules and create their own paths instead of following everyone else-- have fun. How can you have fun when you can't go to the North, converse with the racists, exile weak members of a herd? Maybe, just maybe, if everyone started to live dangerous everything would become safe. Analyze, adapt, and overcome.

Basically, living dangerously is excited.

Aurelia wants to rejoin the Dragon's Throat, but doesn't like the rules. With two warlords as sultans, she cannot rise to those ranks and change anything. The herd members could revolt against Gaucho and the spotted one. Then the horses could vote for who they wanted lead.

Honestly, Aurelia still likes Gaucho.

She likes him as a stallion and a lead. He is brave and courageous. His excellence on the battlefield is not to be taken lightly. With him, Dragon's Throat will rule. Still, some horses do not understand his spectacular potential as a lead, but the wraith sees it. Right now is not the time to gaze at him with doting eyes, despite what Aurelia may think.

And when he speaks to her, she becomes warm inside.

With feelings for him still blossoming and growing into more, she fawns over him. This makes her wants to be good, but that means leaving the dark side and re-entering the light. ""Waters in cave heal...you." It was unusual how he worded this. It was as if he was telling her water will rid horses of sickness, but then he adds a "you". Perhaps she is overthinking this and he forgot how to say "you".

"Gaucho..." My voice is only a whisper. A clear tremble shakes through my body. I do not know what to do. I want to be dark and light. That is a hard thing to do, though. 'Tis why I've only been on the dark side. "...More and more horses disappear from where ever you are hiding. Then, they turn dark and attack. You lose more players." My voice reeks of coldness. I'm not warm anymore. The sweetness I once possessed has curdled and eaten by darkness. "I do not want to be healed." I pause for a moment. The final decision was made by the fact that I would have to be in water to be healed.

My fear was better, not gone.

"Go now, Gaucho. I'll spare you this time." I snarl at him. I act as if he is a squished piece of trash on the floor. "And don't even think about laying one of your hooves on me." I add in for safety measures.

I will stay dark for a little more time.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 No posting order? :D @[Gaucho] @[Megaera] @[Pheonix] @[Hector]

image credits

[/quote]

Ahead, a blur through the dimness dressing their world, streaked. Ears pricked cautiously and the great ivory-wielding skull of a paused, waiting soldier tilted one gleaming ginger eye closer. A suspicious snort erupted through flared nostrils before they sucked deeply the stale air which did naught to cool the flecks of sweat dulling the ripple of his sleek coat. The unfamiliar scent of mare-turned wraith flooded his consciousness, and rough lips peeled away from the grind of square, off-white teeth. Gaucho’s wings spread rapidly, signalling to those who flanked; filled with feverish excitement, longing and uncertainty.

Hector’s knees stiffened at that moment, and his weight skewed back to rest heavily against readily coiled haunches; he was an obedient soldier, eager, though respectful of the greater stallion who moved masterfully to front the small army of resistance. Stiffened ears waver at the sound of the antlered Pegasus’ resonating voice, the command given penetrating instantly his willpower. Again Gaucho’s choppy voice boomed through the thick noxious air enveloping them, and fiery eyes swept clear of the Sultan to find the creature looming ahead; a ghoul hungering for their purity. Again he snorted, repulsed by such a revolting monster- but humbled all the while by the memory of those among the Throat’s clan which had been taken to serve wickedness in the same macabre form. The orange beast had never before laid his gaze upon this demented female before.

Her voice, barely breaking a whisper and slick with the filth in her core, delivered a reply; recognition, the cold distance of a corrupted heart. She rejected the concern offered, the care of those living who wanted to soak her sickness away. This fiend’s mind seemed consumed; all perspective warped by the gnarled finger of fate, and the long red-gold tendrils dressing Hector’s leonine tail began to snap with increasing agitation. The sound of her forsaken snarl prickles the fine fur lining his spine and ears recline against the smooth hang of flaming mane.

Still he waited for Gaucho’s direction.

Note: Hector is not a wraith in this post.

• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
[ooc: I am SO sorry for holding you guys up, but I should be back to a better schedule now. Thanks for yourpatience! Hugs all around!]

The scent of the wraith put a tension in Meg that that she hadn’t felt before then. So eager had she been to face this foe, that only being confronted with one put it in her mind how difficult it might be to get it south to the caves and avoid injury themselves.

The bat-winged monster approached, green and rotten and shrieking horribly; it taunted the party of warriors with its mere presence, but the worst was that when the creature was close enough to speak, its words actually sounded concerned. Instantly the woman warrior started forward, and angry snort leaving her flared nostrils but before she could take more than a few strides, Gaucho spread his wings wide, cutting off her path and his voice boomed out the order to stay back. Megaera was quick to obey her sultan, such was the respect she held for him, but she certainly wasn’t too happy about it. Hot-blooded, and impatient, she began to pace back an forth behind him, weaving between the two orange warriors and keeping her sharp black eyes pinned on the enemy.

Her lead called to the creature, it seems that she was not a stranger to him, but Meg’s feelings more easily aligned with Mara’s hiss. She didn’t want to talk, she wanted to strike. She shook her head in frustration as Gaucho called out to the monster, while Meg did want to heal those that had been taken by the darkness, in her mind it was more alike to fighting an enemy than saving a friend. "The darkness eats at their mind, Gaucho. “ she bit out impatiently. “They cannot be reasoned with, cannot be convinced. Once it takes over, they like it!”

If Meg had known the mare before the wretched sickness had taken hold, maybe she would have had more sympathy; certainly if she had found Alina in such a dark and twisted state the young fighter would still have wanted to protect her darling friend, but that never occurred to Meg. This was an enemy. This was a monster. She stopped her pacing to stand near Hector but standing still didn’t seem an option either. Her wings rustled and her withers twitched, ready for a fight. On an impulse driven by her agitation, she reached out and gently pushed with her muzzle at the base of the bi-horned stallion’s neck. Back me up, Brother.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

baylee
Aurelia</style>

Everyone feels what they want. I thought this meeting would go smoothly, considering I told them I'd let them walk away as if nothing happened, but they didn't leave. These horses are like annoying flies that are to stupid to fly off after being swung at once. Shall I swing again?

Who knows, I might just be skilled enough to manage a homerun.

Gaucho should realize that curing measly, little, me will not cure everyone. He will have one more horse on his side, but as the days get quieter (save for distant screams and yelps) I know that he is losing members of his side. Can the feral not see this?

Before I speak up and give them survival advice, the mare speaks out of turn. She is turned off by me, repelled. My bat wings loosen at my sides. I was going to leave now, and they weren't going to stop me. And, maybe she was in turn, but here... She didn't have control...

I did.

"Shut the fuck up..." I snarl at the bay mare. My venomous gaze pinned on her. My stomach howling with hunger. Yes, I could eat grass, but that is dead and done. I want flesh. "Obviously, you three know nothing of us wraiths and to speak now is to lose tour tongue and freedom." My words are eerily cold. Each word hoping to penetrate her mind and pound it like the useless punching it is.

I step closer to the group in a threatening way. The fog that circled around me lingers forward, towards only the bay mare. I have no like for her unheld tongue. She'll fit in with us nicely once the darkness grasps her and throws her around like a ragdoll puppet.

I can't wait.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 @[Random Event], she is only attacking Megaera. ALSO, VERY SHIRT SORRYY! Aurelia will be getting her healing magic soon and can heal her if she becomes infected!

image credits

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Megaera may respond once more before the dice roll determines her fate.
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

"Gaucho not need to be spared." He snarled through clamped teeth, dark ears against his skull.

This was not what he had been expecting. Ranjiri had been...more herself? Was that even correct to say? The dun didn't know, and didn't have the time to parse it through. All he knew, was that Aurelia would not be reasoned with. Maybe the time for that had passed, maybe if they had found her sooner; although, maybe there was never a chance at all. Maybe once infected, your resort to this immediately. Gaucho's dark ears flickered as his gaze roamed over the dilapidated and disgusting flesh, wondering whether there was an ounce of the golden child left in there.

Both Meg and Hector lingered behind him, although he could sense that they would do so for only a short while longer. He didn't care about insubordination, what he cared about was their safety. He wanted to attack these creatures as much as anyone, but if any out of their trio would not return home, it needed to be him.

As Aurelia spoke and moved forward, Gaucho's flame-tipped wings rose higher at his sides, menacingly throwing firelight upon her darkened form, and partially trying to shield the two behind him.

As Aurelia's mist drove forward, Gaucho's outspread wings beat furiously, trying to prevent any from reaching Meg. Simultaneously his dark body thrust forward, through the fog, taking care to keep his mouth closed, and ears against his head, as if through major airways was the only way it could enter his body. But his goal was not only to protect Meg, but to advance upon Aurelia.

The larger stallion threw himself at her left shoulder, trying to knock her off balance, but moreso, trying to give Mara the best opportunity to strike at her neck. The venomous snake's fangs were lined with poison - a poison that would immobilize and paralyze. Perhaps it would work faster given Aurelia's state of decay, or perhaps not at all. But given the options - with negotiation off the table - Gaucho thought it was their best defense to bring Aurelia to the caves.

In a streak of white, Mara shot from his antlers, beady black eyes fixated upon her undead flesh. Teeth opened wide to ensure a good grip if she could make contact. The snake, feeling the severity of the situation, tried to strike clean and fast. Failure was not an option here.

Gaucho tries to defuse the fog from getting to Meg, but also moves through it to take the majority of the hit. He tries to shoulder-slam Aurelia, so that Mara can bite her neck and paralyze her.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Gaucho tries to block the fog from reaching Meg. Gaucho remains uninfected.
Gaucho's defense is successful in protecting Meg. Meg remains uninfected.

A cold wind spilt in wild flurries down from the snow-drenched peaks of the mountain range behind the small army, its wicked breath laced with the promise of foul weather. The sky held not the ominous blanket of pregnant clouds though yet, and beyond the film of sickness and fog, Hector’s fleeting glance could see the dimmed, murky hue of a vast blue heaven beyond. He drew a breath at length, anticipating the flood of fresh cool air, but his eager lungs were instead laden by the sour tang of the darkness.

He could feel the tension flexing through the lithe frame of the bay mare; her drive and determination fed generously his own, and the orange giant bristled with expectation and words were flung by her warrior tongue. Megaera spoke the blunt truth and alike to her, the tri-bred held little sympathy for that soul which had not been known personally beforehand. He was a soldier through and through, having shed the supple shell of empathy many years ago- still, he was mortal; he was subject to the sting of pain and ache of loss, and so he held his composure for the sake of whatever sentiment strummed through his superior’s mind. He spoke with reserved tone at the press of his comrade’s soft maw- "These wraiths are conniving; they cannot be trusted."

The monster felt the burn of their derisiveness apparently; and she seemed none too impressed by the warrior mare. A fetid tongue polluted the air with all manner of language- threatening their purity with a snarling coldness which descended upon Helovia with this plague. She stepped closer, an ominous figure merging through that cloud of filth that seemed always to shadow each of her sullied kin- though the haze continued even though the wraith paused a second later; seeking its next victim, ravenous as wispy hands reaching for prey.

A gush of wind stirred the small space they occupied into a frenzy of whirling dead leaves and dust; Gaucho’s wings thrashed defensively, and Hector began also to flap feverishly- to hold off the greedy fog as their leader launched forwards. Haunches clenched tightly, knees stiffened each forelimb against the ill-earth; and his thick, powerful neck curled so that his chin might tuck close against his breast in effort to focus all of his strength into the task adopted. All the while, fiery eyes watched readily the turn of events which followed- the antlered snake-charmer advanced defiantly, selflessly upon the wraith, shielding Megaera at the same time.

His mind cried out, "Veci, ready yourself!" And the Boggart danced through the haze towards Gaucho as the great stallion hurled rapidly towards the shoulder of the monster. At first he held back, lingering only like a slight breath above the pair; but should his abilities be required, the spectre would reveal himself to her as the brightest streak of sunlight; stun her, then rob her decayed lungs of that tainted air she thrived so terribly upon- all would depend on the swiftness of the snake, of Mara's attack.

[Note: Hector was not infected at this point]

baylee
Aurelia</style>

"Gaucho not need to be spared." An evil chuckle vibrated through my raspy throat and into the air. "Hehehe. Gaucho, with that dense logic-- you will die a dark wraith." I tossed my head quickly, my blacks locks dancing in the wind. I missed my white mane and tail, though.

"I may not be able to infect you now, but when you least expect it, I will turn on you." like the savage I am. I longed to add in those few words, but I held my tongue. My phrase was menacing enough without the addition of more words.

I can't believe this is Gaucho, and I'm threatening him.

Now, we all know about those awkward first crush things. Well, Gaucho here, was my first crush... ever. My feelings subsided a little a while back, so now he is only seen an object used for sex to other women. No longer do I see the twinkle in his eyes I used to see. My sappy crush has faded slightly and can only regain itself if he can somehow prove his worth again to me.

Within seconds of me speaking, there is a gust of wind and Gaucho knocking me to the side. Then I feel a slight pinch on my shoulder as I rear into the air. As I land back on the floor, I prepare to curse the dude out. "What the fuck is wro... wr-wr-wrong.. wi-th you-u-u?" My voice starts out strong, but quickly I become extremely dizzy and disorientated. It becomes harder to move any of my bones and I am forced to stand there like a sack of potatoes.

Or maybe this'll work in my favor?

"I'm s-sorry." My voice carries no malice, but no sugar either. As seconds pass, the feeling in my bones starts to come back, but I am still dizzy. It's okay that I'm dizzy though, because I don't need to see straight to do what I am about to do. What am I about to do?

Fucking run.

I open my wings in a swish sound. Quickly, I start flapping the air back to them to distract them. Then, I turn away from the as quickly as possible. My legs don't move very fast when I am dizzy. I trip at least three times in four strides and let's not even get started at the fact that my path is like this: ~~~, instead of how I want it to be, like this: ----.

Let's just hope I don't fall on my face.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 Aurelia did not get healing magic after all! She can heal no one ;~; She is just trying to run away from them, you guys can use any magic on her to stop her! :D Or you could make your characters realize she is running straight for the caves without knowing! :O

this is a very important plot for aurelia, so i was hoping to keep everyone posting? @[Megaera] @[Pheonix] @[Gaucho] @[Hector]

image credits

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Everything seemed to happen in a blur, every single horse spurring into motion. A sickly wraith appeared, one that Phoenix recognized as Aurelia, began approaching them, an evil grimace plastered upon her once beautiful face. Her shrieking disgruntled Phoenix, putting him extremely on edge with ears pinned flat. He only awaited what Gaucho, the leader would decide in this case. Gritting his teeth, jaw clenched harshly, the palomino stallion was ready to fight, despite fear bubbling in his stomach. His comrades were here, reading to help cure the spreading sickness.

Commanded by Gaucho, he fell behind the antlered stag, watching his head bow to the ground, a defensive pose. If Aurelia had been normal, Phoenix would be assured of that the golden mare would be intimidated. Stormy eyes glared at the ivory and yellow woman, vocals full of hope, yet protective of the horses still standing about. Her whole face transforms, hearing Gaucho's convincing voice. It seemed to Phoenix that her mind was changing, that somehow, she could break free from the enveloping darkness.

Almost persuaded, by her purified facade, her face reverted back to a horrible grimace, voice consumed once again by demons. He only waited for the strong leader's command, itching to commence a fight. Megaera seemed just as impatient, yearning to destroy these filthy, uncaring creatures. Despite few moments of recognition, all the hopes of being revived by memories vanished, and she would have to be taken back by force.

Everything seemed to blur, the monster emitted fog towards Megaera, Gaucho spread his wings, protecting their sister from the fog, as he tried to shoulder slam Aurelia. Hector leaped into action, ready to slam into her body, as Phoenix twisted around to crash into her other side, hoping to pin her between four pegasi. She couldn't stand a chance. As she was dizzied, knocked down by Gaucho's force, she suddenly began to run, making a break for it.

"We have to stop her!" Phoenix's voice rose, not with panic or fear, but in anticipation of capturing Aurelia. She needed to be stopped before she met some other innocent horse and tried to deprive them of normal rights. Wanting to burst after her, the palomino only awaited the command from his leader, seeing that everyone was safe.

//sosososo sorry for the wait! ;_;