the Rift

can't explain [males prefered/open]

Valeska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Slate hooves hit the earth as the mare walked along, her thoughts where lost in the middle of everything. It was almost like a mindless zombie was walking threw the land, though Valeska was very aware of where she was. She had been close to this place many of times, though she had never really had the drive to enter. She was starting to feel a little bit lonely in the pits of her stomach, which was starting to bother the mare. She had spent a couple years alone, never wanting anybody, but now her body was changing. She was starting to get older and she could feel that she was needing something more, more than what she had. She wasn't an outcast, atleast not yet. She couldn't see herself sticking to the alliance that her parents had picked. She hated them with a passion, though they never did anything wrong to her. They simply just left her alone when she turned three, which seemed cruel in her mind. But she was taught very well on how to live off the land.

Shaking her head as her blue eyes looked around, she let out a deep sigh. She moved very softly, her hooves leaving decent sized prints in the earth. Flicking her black tail softly, she lowered her head closer to the earth. Taking in a deep breath, trying to see if she was taking a well traveled area. Several smells came up, but none that really stood out to her. Finding a nice spot to stand, she looked up at the tree before her. She was only hoping to bide herself some time, before somebody else moved in.

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The land was becoming more dangerous, the demonic beings moving in closer to the sanctuaries. But there was one tiny flicker of hope, something that could help rid the land of Helovia of that plague. Arrane was willing to go through drastic measures of any kind to help revive those that have been consumed by darkness. Beneath, trapped in the desolate caves lay a pool of water blessed by the god of Earth, and one bit of water could revive even the most blackened of souls. A smile played upon his maw today, a jovial light brightening cyan orbs.

A soft breeze blew in, ruffling up his mane somewhat. Arrane knew that there was a chance that they could be returning to the Foothills sometimes soon. Not a fan of the darkness, it made the warrior stallion shifty and uncomfortable, plunged into constricting tunnels with no room to breathe. The ivory stallion yearned for everlasting freedom, protecting grassy hills flowing throughout the land. The soft sunlight somewhat warmed his hide, the stallion knowing that soon winter would envelop the land. Not a fan of the dark, not a fan of the cold, Arrane truly seemed like a summer man despite his light pelt coloring.

Continuing his leisure journey, he was well aware of the possibility of wraiths finding him here. Ears pricked up, eyes narrowed, muscles tense, Arrane was alert and would be forced to flee instead of fight if he were to fight one. What a cowardly way, it ashamed him and probably most warriors that had to do the same, but it was the only way to stray away from infection. It had seemed to him that one day Abishia was mauled and transformed by one...but luckily she had survived, causing great comfort. It was the one day where tears had leaked from his kindred eyes. The one time ever.

But now, a new scent wafted to his nose, sparking new found intrigue. Ears pricked up, Arrane followed the fresh smell, leading him to a very tall female leaning upon a tree. Grinning with a friendly aura, Arrane kept his distance, not wanting to cause the bay unicorn discomfort. But beneath his welcoming mask, Arrane wanted to usher her to safety, for she did not know of the lurking danger. Stoic and concerned within, the handsome stallion took turn to speak. "Good day, Miss", formally introducing himself, the ivory man craned his neck downwards in a formal bow. "My name is Arrane, from the Foothills", pausing for a second he continued.

"Danger lurks within Helovia, horses turned into demonic beings that seek to pass on the darkness. It isn't safe out here or anywhere. I am offering to accompany you back to a safe haven with my herd and others who seek refuge from the plague", talking at once, he wanted to get the message fast and leave. Although if she stubbornly refuses, the man would try his best to convince her, but if he saw her as a hopeless pursuit, he would let her go at her own risk.

//Valeska and Valhalia (my unicorn girl), would be incredible frenemies >.<

Unregistered
The ever lurking danger of the lands was something she could deal with. She was afraid of barely anything. She had an almost fearless personality, but she still liked her personal space. She was an equine of another color, one that could often be called temperamental. She was one of a kind, more or less a wild card that was still floating about in this world without a chain. She didn't know if she could ever be chained down, but she was more or less willing to hear some others out. She wasn't a total nut job, but she knew she was gonna be close to it if she kept being out and alone. Shaking her head softly she turned her head as she heard somebody.

He was much like her, except that he was white with red. Cocking her head a little bit, she took a deep breath and let out a small sigh. She wondered what he was doing here? Shaking her head, she realized that she had asked herself a very stupid question. "Good day to you sir." she spoke with a very sharp tongue. She was only trying to be frank for the moment, she liked to be respected and to have her own space. "I guess I should say it's a pleasure, but I find no such thing Arrane. But in any other matter, my name is Valeska." she spoke. Her words where short and blunt, but right now she wasn't sure what type of vibe the stallion was giving off. It would take a little bit, before she could possibly relax. "The plague sounds tempting enough to me, I could have others fear me." she spoke, laughing at what he had said before. She had heard rumors of this plague, but had just enough luck to keep herself from running into anybody with it. To her it was just a myth, something that didn't exist just yet. "Tell me Arrane, why should I come with you there. I know there are plenty of other places that would like to have me as well." she spoke with a bit more of a seductive tone of voice.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
The silence was gaping and the calmed man felt a little bit impatient. It could be anytime that one of those monsters could appear and take down one...or even the both of them. The ivory stallion didn't feel comfortable enough to be socializing, although on a normal day, Arrane would feel up to asking curious questions, wanting to bond further with a future herd mate. Audits pricked up as he heard a feminine voice float out of her throat, the ivory bodice turned more into her direction, still keeping space from the two horses.

The mare seemed very blunt, with a sharp edge to her voice. There were just some rude people out there, and Arrane could most certainly return the favor in the mood he was today. But respectfully he kept his voice normally balanced. "Just trying my best to be courteous, Miss Valeska", his voice was friendly and controlled, an attempt to not snap at such an attitude. Chuckling slightly with faint humor, Arrane was beginning to become a little bit annoyed with her attitude. If only the ignorant mare knew what he had seen, what horrors those demons truly were, she wouldn't act as if it were all a game.

Rotting flesh clumping on their decomposing bodices, eyes hanging limply out of the sockets. The ferocity of their brutal attacks to rip their victims apart for darkness. Clenching his jaw slightly, he felt the need to reprimand her for being so foolish. "I only await to see your reaction if you were ever faced by one of those devils", the friendly aura dimmed and his voice lowered. Taking a deep breath and sighing, the ivory stallion would not let himself get carried away.

"Well it is the only safe place left in Helovia. There are no other places", how ridiculous a new comer would assume such things. But now her tone changed, and Arrane decided to play along with a charming spirit. Feeling a little less irritated, he decided to shake it off, hoping that she would come to her senses and follow him back. "Besides, wouldn't you like the company of stunning men, being the center of it all", flirtatious vocals purred out of his throat. He stood there with all ivory glory, silky mane billowing in the soft breeze, alluring orbs gazing at her with a kindred spirit. "And truthfully, I just want you to be safe", honestly speaking, he looked on with a legit concerned face. His feelings were true.

Unregistered
She was being a bit blunt and harsh, but it wasn't intended to be taken that way. She mostly head strong and that played a big part of her personality, just was how she was. She needed to focus on what was before her, which just so happened to be a unicorn stallion. He apparently seemed to be concerned about her, which threw her off. The stallion didn't know her, they had only just met. So why was he acting like her father? Letting out a deep breath, she shook her head for a moment. She looked at him when he spoke, before opening her own muzzle to reply. "I'm sorry, did I sound a bit rude there?" she spoke with more or less a statement than a question. But she was waiting to see what he would say to her. She had meant to be rude at first, but she had a feeling it wasn't his cup of tea. Letting out a small sigh, she stood with her attention on the beast. She listened carefully to him. She mulled over what he had said, which was something she hadn't ever really thought about. "I apologize for seeming like I don't care. I've lived off the grid here for the last couple of years, my parents where outcast. So i'm a little bit out of the loop." she spoke lightly. She knew she might have screwed up her first impression with Arrane, but she was sure she could easily fix the problem.

"The only safe place left? I though there where a few different herds here, have the others been infected as well?" she asked. She could care less if they had been infected or not, she just wanted to see if he was her only option. But since he was the only one here ,trying to get her to come with him. Maybe he was the only one who cared for the strangers here. "How many stunning men are there?" she asked with a small seductive smile.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
Sighing deeply, Arrane knew she was skeptical of his presence, and he didn't have all day to convince the mare, but he truly hoped that she would follow him back. "It's okay, excuse my bluntness also", apologies, apologies. It felt good to clear up with initial personality confusion between the horses. "I'm just...rushing to get back", the tone of worry was evident in his tone, despite his usual calm demeanor. All the rules changed during Helovia's darkest time, and it was a miracle fighting didn't break up between the horses caged in the caverns. "There's no need to apologize, I absolutely understand", light laughter rumbled out of his throat, accompanied by a warm look once more.

She seemed to open up a little bit, something that made the warrior's heart soften up somewhat. Valeska indeed was a pretty little thing, and once they were back to safety, he wouldn't mind striking up a flirtatious conversation, being the flirt he was. "Some of the herd members have been infected, but if the herds remained in their lands, everyone would have become those monsters", including the Foothills. It was a sad thought, and thank goodness that his conscious had told him to get the hell out of there back into the light. It felt nice to be immersed in the outdoors, but in the end it brought a lot of concern and paranoia at the same time.

If he were surrounded by other fellow fighters, maybe his attitude would be all different now. "Quite too many to count, but I'm not gay so I can't really answer that question", sincerely laughing, Arrane felt stupid saying those words, but who cared in the end? It was a spark of fun in the dreary life created for Helovian horses. Flirtatiously smirking, cyan eyes twinkled with mischief, almost forgetting his initial haste.